All things Dundee FC

Brown's a cock who thinks he's a hard man that runs the show,in reality he's a pussy that complains when he gets tackled,fucking shitebag. 

Scott Brown is one of the best centre mids in scotland.

Jack Hendry was also over rated by Dundee fans. Half decent player but clearly not at the level required to play for Celtic. However, he is still young and could improve but probably at the wrong club for that.

2 hours ago, harry94 said:

How are they ruining him? They've signed him and given him loads of opportunities to play - usually Celtic are attacked from signing players and not playing them.

The critique does seem a little bit harsh to me at times (he's not been good but you'd think he's been making multiple horrific blunders from the way he's being spoken about) but if he's going to be a good player, he's going to have to have games like that and take the shite that comes. The raw attributes are there and Rodgers does seem to like him so I think he's got to use this year to get himself up to scratch. As much as we like to think our players will step up levels comfortably, there really is a massive difference and we didn't exactly have the best defensive record on paper to begin with!

They're going to ruin him because they're forcing him into a situation he was never meant to be in. It's important to remember that despite being 23 he's still extremely raw and young in footballing terms. He's only started about 70 first team matches across his entire career so far. When they bought him I presumed it was so he could play the matches against the bottom half of our top division, the odd cup game, and learn and develop under no pressure while giving Celtic's first choice players a rest. He's nowhere near being ready to play CL football in my opinion, and especially not when he's also having to start every other match Celtic play to boot. Ok, they have injuries, Boyata being a dick etc, so it's kind of forced their hand, but that doesn't change the fact that he's being asked to do far too much too soon, and it's clearly stressing him. You can visibly see how nervous and tentative he is on the ball, and since we had plenty of opportunity to see him first hand, we know that's not a plain old lack of ability. It's also not helping that they're playing him on the left of a partnership, and he's playing alongside mince like Simunovic. 

It's depressing to watch after he looked so promising at Dens.

Scott Brown is one of the best centre mids in scotland.

Jack Hendry was also over rated by Dundee fans. Half decent player but clearly not at the level required to play for Celtic. However, he is still young and could improve but probably at the wrong club for that.
IN SCOTLAND.
Ask yourself why he's not playing in England.

That is all.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

So Mark O’Hara seems to be enjoying life in Peterborough. 3 goals in his first 2 games and has had his teeth whitened.

Hasn't had his teeth whitened - he wears a gumshield after having them knocked out at Dens in his last match for us against Hamilton

2 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Anyone know what's up with the Dundee twitter profile?

It's come up with "this account is suspended for suspicious activity" when I've tried to check for the emoji

Sounds like they've made Moussa an admin and he's fucked it already. 

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Regarding the twitter account it seems to be suspended as it has 0 tweets and 1 follower.

Yeah I noticed that myself + there's no content either if you agree to view it.

I'm guessing it's been hacked if it is suspended then, coz I can't see the media guy doing anything that offensive bar posting pictures of Moussa's big puss!