All things Dundee FC

Injury prone as well.
zero end product and injury prone you say. 5 year deal in the pipeline.

kamara definitely a bigger lose than caulker. as much as id love to see caulker remain for the season £1-1.5m would be very difficult to turn up.

kamara is he most talented midfielder weve had since thomson with the bonus of being acailable more regularly. he would be next than impossible to replace at this stage

Yeah - she’s at hearts.

Kamara will never sign an extension.
i dont think he will but we must surely try.

would we due any development fee next summer when hes 23? if so it could be a fair bit given hes now an international

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 hours ago, Scosha said:
Quitongo’s a really exciting player when on form. We’ll be due a development fee if you sign him however. He’s been crocked for the best part of 18 months. Fingers crossed he can put that behind him and kick on with his career. 

I thought he was a free agent?

Morton offered him a deal. They seemed to reckon it was a "six figure fee" they were due when Livingston were interested. 

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Morton offered him a deal. They seemed to reckon it was a "six figure fee" they were due when Livingston were interested. 

They've had him from the age of 17-20. There's absolutely no way that'd result in a six figure fee. 

They've had him from the age of 17-20. There's absolutely no way that'd result in a six figure fee. 

Not got the efficiency of the UEFA comp site on me but think if he was there for two years at the highest interpretation, it'd be €30k

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've absolutely no idea what it would be, simply repeating what I'm sure they'd been saying. Was around the same time Millar signed for then so was on their thread. 

A fully fit Quitongo would give any defence in the league a headache, very strong and quick, needs a bit more composure infront of goal but when he does score they seem to be absolute belters. He loves playing against St Mirren, ragdolled them nearly every time he's played against them. 

39 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Just watched the highlights. His effort in the second half was fucking laughable.

Did they show his first half effort? I half watched it, and didnt see it.