All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Someone needs to dust of the cheque book.

Left back required.

Striker required.

Parish back in goal. This lad is giving me the fear.

This^^^

It is still early days yet but Parish must be gutted to get binned in favour of Hamilton when he's as flaky as that.

&

I've still got high hopes for Ralph but he's not exactly had an auspicious home start. Wouldn't say he was much worse than a lot of them but that's not saying much coz they all look ponderous, static and a lot less hungry for the win than Dunfermline...

What a shambles.

Neither of the fullbacks are good enough to play in a flat back four. It was a disaster any time we played it last season, so why we're doing it again I have no idea.

Get caulker on and go with 3 centre halves so the fb's can push up and go 1 v 1 with dunfermline's.

Sick of watching mccann chop and change and puting our players in situations that don't help them at all.

He is making meekings look like a dick. Pure and simple.
correct. meekings cant handle his pace when he makes runs in behind. curran looks a better option at RB if cammy can adjust to LB.

hate being negative this early in the season

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Second half sounds alright but I still can't get a good stream so listening on the radio. 

It is better - Mendy and Ngwatala are both looking a lot more like the players we hoped they were but it's still a hard one to watch!

What a difference with McGowan sitting in front of the cb's. Should have been there right from the start. Mccann seems to think he's a #10 for some reason
always thought his game suits a holding role. his goals/game stats alone prove hes not a #10

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Need to get to a back 3 and hope that Kamara doesn't go otherwise we are fucked.

Seriously toothless up front.

Sounds like it. 

Hopefully this acts as a huge kick up the arse to McCann before the league starts.

Will Haber ever get another look in!? 

Elton and Kharl were the only positives out of that match for me. I would be telling both of them to have a pop as soon as the goals are in sight. 

Not impressed at all with Hamilton being glued to his line. 

Ralph Malph looked a mile off the pace. 

Good strategy from McCann to get this diddy cup out of the way to concentrate on league business though. 

Yep. Madianga and ngtwala both look handy. Ralph looks like a player out of position at lb. Difficult to judge Mendy. Made a mess of that header, but I don't think playing as a lone central striker is his game.

We need to go to 3 cb's because we don't have the fullbacks to play a flat four. Do not understand why mccann keeps messing about with it. Also need to hope Moussa isn't out for a while because we absolutely need someone to hold the ball and let our midfield play off them.

Looking forward to a flat back four and McGowan playing in the hole vs St Mirren then

madianga and ngwatala took a while to settle but were decent second half. ngwatala in particular impressed me. he reminds me of deacon but with an end product. i didnt think hamilton was that bad but parish should be starting just now.

the less said about ralph the better. he has a 2 year deal! id easily take both dunfermiline fullbacks just now. i think its obvious we should go 3 at the back.

mendy bottled that headed chance.

not going to get worried though as its very early days