All things Dundee FC

40 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Bought our empty tickets from last year?

Watching it now and I've seen less sand on a bloody beach.

That would be my guess. Fife tinks buying unwanted blanks from Dundee. Raith fans can't read so its all good.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Dundee United bow out of the Betfred cup after 7 days, failing to win any of their first three matches:

Dundee United 1 - 1 Arbroath ( 3 - 5 on penalties)

Ross County 1 - 0 Dundee United

Dundee United 1 - 1 Alloa ( 3 - 4 on penalties) 

images-6.jpg.c7ef2b8b24b38ade870adc955543c612.jpg

What a fucking delight. As forecast the maggots are beginning to settle into their natural habitat in the lower echelons of Scottish football. At least the faithful fans are still there to push them in the right direction. Ah yes, that's right. 1600 woman and children were all that could be mustered to witness the spanking by Alloa Athletic. The Alloa player even pointed to the corner he was going to put the penalty before equalising making him a hero of our time.  Either there was issues with the roads and routes from outer Angus to Dundee today or the shitebags are just beginnig to dissipate from the Dark Blue city on matchdays. As a sidenote where's big circus orca Lozza Kelly hiding now that her much loved team are fucking mincemeat. 

Lets look at some reaction after todays match:

f**k’s sake man. I thought things might improve after having a clear out and bringing some new players but it’s getting worse. We should not be struggling to beat the likes of Alloa and Arbroath. Unacceptable

See that picture right there ? That's the crowds it will be all season with this clown in charge . Paid money to bring in an assistant to this clown of a manager , when the money should have been spent on getting rid of him 

This a shambles and can’t go on tbh! Okay it’s only the cup people say and a new team but we are getting embarrassed now.

I ain't got over the last relegation. Looks like that could happen again. Now where's the receipt for my season ticket. f**k this.

Well, ladies and gentleman, i didn't know it was possible for my shaft to reach such an angle and girth, but today at approximately 16,51 a sinking titanic like stance was erected from my stature and could be seen from the hills of outer Froikheim - where the DABs softly knit and suck there wethers originals-  trying to forget all traces of their Dayglo demons. Long may this continue. There won't be a fucking peep from the c***s tonight, that's for sure.

I fucking hate you Dundee United - get it right round you. You certainly are some club. 

Thank you.

James McPake literally destroyed them with that equaliser.

4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Hi guys, where is best to park for Dens?

Ta.

Fancy letting us win tomorrow? No one will notice they will be too busy laughing at United

Decent place to park is the top of Isla street. Only have Dens road to cross and there is lights at the bottom of that hill which is good if you have kids.

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Decent place to park is the top of Isla street. Only have Dens road to cross and there is lights at the bottom of that hill which is good if you have kids.

Cheers!

9 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Cheers!

Depending on how early you get there you might find space in Sandeman Street on the other side of Tannadice. It's very handy for the away end of Dens. Just pick your way through the abandoned dayglo scarves.

Edit: you can tuck your car up on the pavement behind the George Fox Stand.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo
extra info

6 minutes ago, rambling syd rumpo said:

Depending on how early you get there you might find space in Sandeman Street on the other side of Tannadice. It's very handy for the away end of Dens. Just pick your way through the abandoned dayglo scarves.

Edit: you can tuck your car up on the pavement behind the George Fox Stand.

Within a year or two there will be a massive tesco carpark there aswell haha 

22 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Within a year or two there will be a massive tesco carpark there aswell haha 

Tesco is a bit upmarket.  I’d have thought a B&M store or a Home Bargains would be more fitting with their current status.

19 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

What's going where the tap hilltoon multis were? Tried to go to Luigis from the frews side earlier and had to go right round and in from the other side. 

Suppose folk will need to remember about that tomorrow. 

New flats getting built