All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:
2 hours ago, The Derry Steps said:
He's going to the Maureens.  

nothing confirmed. apart from location for him we would Shirley be a better option?

Leave Shirley out of this. She has nothing to do with it!

2 hours ago, Ylf said:

Forgot it was Alan gilzean’s funeral today. Anyone go? RIP

No but I thought it was a nice touch for the funeral cortege to pass Dens to let him see the ground he graced so often one last time. 

Edited by Shadow Play

McCann saying we've got a couple of transfer targets but they're contracted to other clubs - let the speculating commence.

First person saying shite patter like Ronaldo or Messi is getting blocked. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

McCann saying we've got a couple of transfer targets but they're contracted to other clubs - let the speculating commence.

First person saying shite patter like Ronaldo or Messi is getting blocked. 

I was just thinking this morning what happened to Louis moult? haven't heard a whisper about him since his move away from Motherwell.

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I was just thinking this morning what happened to Louis moult? haven't heard a whisper about him since his move away from Motherwell.

Only played a handful of games for Preston, scored a couple of goals. 

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

2 minutes ago, Dabslayer said:

Only played a handful of games for Preston, scored a couple of goals. 

He got injured, and came back and scored some goals late in the season I think. He's been given the number nine shirt and has started all their friendlies. 

He'd cost more than they spent on him aswell (£500k).

I suspect your current targets will be like all your targets, completely impossible to guess. 

McCann in response to the 'Salford' question said he's been in talks with a few Premier League clubs regarding loans.

He also expects 1 or 2 more to leave (Not as in sold more offloaded). Haber will be 1 for definite but I have a sneaky suspicion O'Dea might be the other as the bid for Jack Baldwin suggests O'Dea is much further down the pecking order than his pay packet would have you believe. 

52 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McCann in response to the 'Salford' question said he's been in talks with a few Premier League clubs regarding loans.

He also expects 1 or 2 more to leave (Not as in sold more offloaded). Haber will be 1 for definite but I have a sneaky suspicion O'Dea might be the other as the bid for Jack Baldwin suggests O'Dea is much further down the pecking order than his pay packet would have you believe. 

If O’Dea* and Haber are added to Vincent, El Bak, and Wolters that would be pretty much everyone that definitely needed to be moved on out the door. 

That would only leave 2 or 3 in the squad who I just can’t see making an impact this season. 

*Don’t get me wrong O’Dea has has been inspirational at times but unfortunately the time has come for him to move on.

was speaking to my neighbour yesterday whos a celtic fan and follows them closely and he was raving about Michael johnston and reckons we should try and get him in on loan. pacey winger who is comfortable playing on the left or right and wont be on much money. celtic seem to have an abundance of wingers/attacking midfielders so doubt the boy will see much game time so sure he would be available. seems a cheap, zero gamble move on our part.

thoughts?
I suggest you move house immediately.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I did wonder if O'Dea was wangling himself a coaching job with all his celtic tweets so I'd not be surprised if he goes.

Still scares me we're maybe looking to pay money for players again but could be a good shout on Baldwin tho,  do you think we're maybe still looking at Bonne too?