All things Dundee FC

Been down to Watt and Dewar and bought our team these for Sunday as we've got two ex bouncers and a couple of players who want to join the polis after they end their career. Will the curfew be lifted?

If anyone wants to sponsor and have their name in 2mm high writing, please send £100k to 84-54-35 09735311.8727.jpg

1 hour ago, srw said:

Despite the board allowing McCann to invest heavily in his own players, we managed to get 2 points more than Hartleys last season, bearing in mind that season was rightly regarded as a clusterfuck by just about everyone, its hardly great progress.

Fans can think we play great football, but they are incredibly wrong IMO. McCanns football isnt Barceloneesque, more often than not its turgid.

I think a significant number of fans have had enough, crap football, crap signings, dismal performances, expensive season tickets, ridiculous gate prices. Its just a perfect storm of indifference. 

Your better just sitting in your hovel and wanking your dick off mate.

Cheer the f**k up

4 hours ago, srw said:

Despite the board allowing McCann to invest heavily in his own players, we managed to get 2 points more than Hartleys last season, bearing in mind that season was rightly regarded as a clusterfuck by just about everyone, its hardly great progress.

Fans can think we play great football, but they are incredibly wrong IMO. McCanns football isnt Barceloneesque, more often than not its turgid.

I think a significant number of fans have had enough, crap football, crap signings, dismal performances, expensive season tickets, ridiculous gate prices. Its just a perfect storm of indifference. 

"Isn't Barcelonaesque" :lol:

No one said it is. Definitely a realistic standard to aim for though :1eye

7 hours ago, srw said:

The vast majority of Dees know that the season past was a terrible one, yet there was definitely progress under NM with regards to signings - Kamara and Caulker. He has shipped out most of the deadwood this summer and bringing a new energy to the club. 

Of course we didn't play great football. I don't know anyone who thought we did, except in the odd game.

The season tickets are too expensive, correct. This is why we've sold 600 fewer than United so far. 

It's all about steady progress this coming season. 

Some of the hand-wringing snowflakes coming on here cracking on about Gowser’s heinous  crime ffs. Was he out of order? - of course. Is gobbing on someone the action of a dirty wee b*****d - yep. Should the bouncer have grown a pair and just rapped his pus rather than go greeting to the Police? - without doubt. Think that covers it.
The bouncer must have been a relative of Tommy"the grass"Wright

Annoying that the kick off on Sunday is 3pm. I had assumed it being a TV game it would be 12.30. 3pm is when I'd like to be sitting down to start watching the final round of The Open. 

I'll probably not end up going and watching both on the TV, rather than going to the game then coming home and watching the golf. 

Frustrating! 

20 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Annoying that the kick off on Sunday is 3pm. I had assumed it being a TV game it would be 12.30. 3pm is when I'd like to be sitting down to start watching the final round of The Open. 

I'll probably not end up going and watching both on the TV, rather than going to the game then coming home and watching the golf. 

Frustrating! 

What channels it on? Working at the Open so will miss the match.:(

51 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Frustrating! 

Golf isn't a sport. It's just a middle class skive.

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is their an app that we have I can have for my calendar on my phone regarding the football fixtures ?

If you're on Twitter, I'm sure Tommy Young put the link up to download the fixtures to the calendar on your phone. I've done it with mine. 

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is their an app that we have I can have for my calendar on my phone regarding the football fixtures ?

For ical (iphones) use https://t.co/yo4F5L30EH.

For Android go to Google Calendar, look for the Dundee FC calendar and add it to your own calendar. It's just league games. The URL is https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=p9h0uteab4u9p6s9vd6e68e9hg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe%2FLondon

Edit: The link an-dee referred to is the one I provided for ical.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

Some of the hand-wringing snowflakes coming on here cracking on about Gowser’s heinous  crime ffs. Was he out of order? - of course. Is gobbing on someone the action of a dirty wee b*****d - yep. Should the bouncer have grown a pair and just rapped his pus rather than go greeting to the Police? - without doubt. Think that covers it.

It's his fourth assault charge - that's the real issue - he just can't seem to go out without getting into bother

If I did it in my job I'd be sacked/suspended and reported to the GTCS.

Sorry to keep bringing this up but just announced we are at 3100 ST's. That's depressing IMO. 
United are at 3700 and are on their knees. Absolutely no excuses for that. 
Yes there is.
The fact that we have had to endure total shit for the majority of four decades and they dayglos have won cups etc in this time and can still only manage 600 more. Let's see where they are in a decades time if they have to endure what we have.. I'd be surprise if they even existed to be honest.

I believe it's the fact that the dayglos were winning things. Hence the reason they took and far greater slice of the Dundee (and Angus) support. We all know that Dees are like cotton and dayglos like nylon. One is man made and the other is natural and superior . Just saying