All things Dundee FC

Rumours abound that Big Caulks has been sent home from Portugal for being out on the piss ! Hope this is total bollocks [emoji22]

That’s surely shite. It may not be but I thought the absence last night of several players was to rest them for Saturday?

1 hour ago, Moo said:

That’s surely shite. It may not be but I thought the absence last night of several players was to rest them for Saturday?

I thought that too - not heard anything else so hopefully just a sad rumour started by a dab or a fermer !

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Hope you're not meaning a Saints fan? Why the f**k would we be bothered enough to start a pishy rumour like that?

Well, we clearly bother you lot enough to make you set up camp in here. Anyone got the number for Rentokil? :P

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Hope you're not meaning a Saints fan? Why the f**k would we be bothered enough to start a pishy rumour like that?

Tam that’s the funniest thing you’ve posted on here :thumsup2

Edited by Yenitit

I'll make a guess of our line-up for Saturday:

Hamilton

Meekings       Kusunga         Caulker

Kerr                                                                                          Ralph

McGowan    Kamara

Wighton (Free role)

Mendy     Moussa

I don't expect McCann to be settled on a goalkeeper yet so I expect Parish and Hamilton will take turns throughout the group stages. Ngwatala could easily feature. No doubt there will be a couple of younger ones featuring such as Henvey and Jefferies but I reckon that's our strongest 11 barring us signing Nganioni or Nabi with the former looking like he'd walk into our squad based on the short sight I got of him.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hamilton

Kerr                                                                                          Ralph

McGowan    Kamara

Wighton (Free role)

Mendy     Moussa

I don't expect McCann to be settled on a goalkeeper yet so I expect Parish and Hamilton will take turns throughout the group stages. Ngwatala could easily feature. No doubt there will be a couple of younger ones featuring such as Henvey and Jefferies but I reckon that's our strongest 11 barring us signing Nganioni or Nabi with the former looking like he'd walk into our squad based on the short sight I got of him.

That's a good shout. Would like to see Parish be rewarded for his efforts though by getting first outting. Henvey got injured on his breakthrough so would be good to see more of him too.

All jokes aside will Mag even be available? 

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I'd certainly be a bit more imaginative, definitely done by an Angus Dayglo. If indeed it is shite.

Even if it is true a wee fine, boot up the arse and telt he’s getting sold for £3million should fit the crime. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hamilton

McGowan    Kamara

Wighton (Free role)

Mendy     Moussa

Hamilton 

Kusunga caulker meekings 

Kerr madianga kamara ralph

Wighton Elton 

Mendy 

2 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

Hamilton 

Kusunga caulker meekings 

Kerr madianga kamara ralph

Wighton Elton 

Mendy 

McCann has made comments about Mendy and Moussa pairing up well so I'd imagine it would be two up top but he has played Ngwatala off the strikers too so you're maybe right...

Good we've got as many options even we don't know what formation we'll play tho :thumsup2

Just had a beautiful moment.

My Mrs tried her heart out to win my youngest a teletubbie from the claw machine on the central pier and got one yesterday. We all went down for a laugh and managed to win the whole set. 

Followed this up with my first ever bacon big tasty from macDs and then got the tram back to our hotel.

Went to grab a night cap before heading all back to the room to hear the hotel bar erupt into a synchronous groan that was music to my ears.

Priceless.

Just had a beautiful moment.
My Mrs tried her heart out to win my youngest a teletubbie from the claw machine on the central pier and got one yesterday. We all went down for a laugh and managed to win the whole set. 
Followed this up with my first ever bacon big tasty from macDs and then got the tram back to our hotel.
Went to grab a night cap before heading all back to the room to hear the hotel bar erupt into a synchronous groan that was music to my ears.
Priceless.

Brilliant [emoji3]🤣