All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

How about a wager?

Since you're new here I'll let you know that I sadly cannot due to previous bets with you boys and the dabs. This is not shitebaggery on my part but on the part of others, I'll leave it at that as I said I'd stop bringing it up, the posters still post on here you see.

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Celtic’s successful. 

:lol: genuinely quite embarrassed this is the route you've chosen. 

Just now, tree house tam said:

Not at all, i fucking despise Liverpool. George McGeachies testimonial. 

Good night that, some Liverpool team. McGeachie offered that testimonial to Duffy after he done his knee at Ibrox and had to retire. Great gesture by Zico. 

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It probably is, last accounts showed ~£2.7m. 

Yeah no doubt, I'm too busy making a "wake up sheeple" poster to take to the game today, hopefully start a campaign to oust Brown and his thieving ways before he destroys us. 

A rousing chant will not work.  A roaring crescendo of noise is the way to go apparently.  It worked for United fans - eventually.

To show you how decent us Dees are I’ve even attached a copy of the ‘crescendo of noise flyer’ to give you some ideas.  

Better get permission from the club to hold a protest though or Tommy will grass on you.

Good luck.

12AABB66-A0AE-41C2-81E3-70CDD45A2157.jpeg

Edited by Shadow Play
‘Roaring’ added to ‘crescendo’

10 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

A rousing chant will not work.  A roaring crescendo of noise is the way to go apparently.  It worked for United fans - eventually.

To show you how decent us Dees are I’ve even attached a copy of the ‘crescendo of noise flyer’ to give you some ideas.  

Better get permission from the club to hold a protest though or Tommy will grass on you.

Good luck.

12AABB66-A0AE-41C2-81E3-70CDD45A2157.jpeg

Perfect, cheers. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I was maybe being a bit harsh to wind up you Farmers - as Tam so eloquently said I'd be loving it if we were stable mid table/top six with regular cup/Europe!

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd say that's the perfect time to get better players in to help keep you there, but without them you're in decline rather than really stable.

+

Doesn't matter who's money it is, if Brown won't spend it on the right players then the only way you'll go is down the table - your own thread is full of people whining about it.

Bored myself with this...

Edited by locheedee
Tldr

Seriously Saints fans, why are you so obsessed with DFC, its quite dull.

Is theres a Saints thread on here, Ive never looked for it? Is it full of Saints fans, or do they just come on this one?

5 minutes ago, srw said:

Seriously Saints fans, why are you so obsessed with DFC, its quite dull.

Is theres a Saints thread on here, Ive never looked for it? Is it full of Saints fans, or do they just come on this one?

There is one. There are fans of many clubs including a few Dees who post on it. I just come on your thread to bore the tits off you tbh.

Fairly good at it too. 

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

There is one. There are fans of many clubs including a few Dees who post on it. I just come on your thread to bore the tits off you tbh.

Fairly good at it too. 

Tam, you’re an amateur at it compared to RG.  He takes it to a whole new level.