All things Dundee FC

I think Haber can be a useful option up front if McCann gives him a chance and he puts some effort in...

However, his ‘fashion’ sense and Instagram page makes me want to run him over with a steamroller.

Anyone here ever had a 169 season ticket?

Was thinking of it as a gift for a Neighbour who has been a Dundee nut for many many moons.

Unfortunately lost his Mrs recently and the £1500 + vat isn't or wouldn't be as off-putting if anyone had any experience of it.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
5 minutes ago, Crawford said:
Anyone here ever had a 169 season ticket?
Was thinking of it as a gift for a Neighbour who has been a Dundee nut for many many moons.
Unfortunately lost his Mrs recently and the £1500 + vat isn't or wouldn't be as off-putting if anyone had any experience of it.

Never heard of this before?

Maybe I've read it wrong but heres a link https://dundeefc.co.uk/commercial/hospitality/169-club/

5 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

My only moan about shirt pricing is the kids ones are so expensive. I went up to Dens recently fully intending to buy one for my two year old but couldn't justify the £35 for what is essentially me playing dress up. I got one for myself.

Yeah that's fair. £35 is too much for a bairn. I'm at the age where I can still wear one so I'll continue to buy.

Yeah that's fair. £35 is too much for a bairn. I'm at the age where I can still wear one so I'll continue to buy.

Never mind £35 for the top, by the time you add on shorts and socks it’s £61 for a full strip for a ten year old - before any name printing etc.

Hungry b*****ds, but I’m the tube who’ll pay it cos my young lad wanted it for his birthday.

Moral of the story; football teams and kids will both bleed you dry.

Never mind £35 for the top, by the time you add on shorts and socks it’s £61 for a full strip for a ten year old - before any name printing etc.

Hungry b*****ds, but I’m the tube who’ll pay it cos my young lad wanted it for his birthday.

Moral of the story; football teams and kids will both bleed you dry.

Plus, when you were a kid getting a new strip was the best thing ever [emoji41]