All things Dundee FC

If it's Celtic Dundee have to be looking for at least £2m. As others have said if people are talking about £3-£5m for McGinn then Kamara is certainly worth half of that. 

The announcement on twitter secures his exit from Dundee, as Storm Sports X have a track record of earning players a move away from smaller clubs, good move for him. Poor for OYS to lose a player they've clearly put a lot of time and money into, not to get anything out of his big move. 

If you go on StormSportX's website, they have some amount of jobbers like Craig Samson on their books. I wouldn't necessarily say he's gone yet although now is the ideal time to sell. 

I really can't claim to have seen much of Kamara but £2 million for one good season (a season where you were fighting relegation for large parts)?

Can't see it to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I really can't claim to have seen much of Kamara but £2 million for one good season (a season where you were fighting relegation for large parts)?

We sold Jack Hendry after a less impressive 6 months for almost that figure. I can see it tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Best player at the club, Caulker aside, and a better player than Hendry - IMO. Would fit into a Celtic team who keep the ball really well. I really like Kousse at Celtic but sounds like he may be moving on.

McCann saying he tried to sign Mendy in January before he moved to Lokeren so that's him and Ralph been identified at least 6 months ago - which I'm quite happy with if true.

28 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Best player at the club, Caulker aside, and a better player than Hendry - IMO. Would fit into a Celtic team who keep the ball really well. I really like Kousse at Celtic but sounds like he may be moving on.

McCann saying he tried to sign Mendy in January before he moved to Lokeren so that's him and Ralph been identified at least 6 months ago - which I'm quite happy with if true.

That's it. I wonder if they have identified a Mr Ronaldo playing for Portugal. He seems like a worthy punt. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

22 year international midfielder with reported interest from the Championship down south. As soon as any club at that level shows an interest you bump the price up. 

Kamara’s a class act tbf. 

32 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

:lol:

I genuinely don't know enough about Kamara but, of course he isn't our player, but would you swap him for Mulumbu?  Is he that good?  Just so I can get an idea of how good he is.

I genuinely don't know enough about Kamara but, of course he isn't our player, but would you swap him for Mulumbu?  Is he that good?  Just so I can get an idea of how good he is.

I personally wouldn’t swap him for Mulumbu. But of course he isn’t our player so I’ve not seen a great deal of him to judge.

I think it could be potentially crippling to Parish's morale if he's dropped straight off the bat. I can see a Letheren/Bain style thing being done. 

McCann seems more ruthless than Hartley can see him using both pre season then sticking with Hamilton.