All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kodi Lyons Foster to me. 

kodi-lyons-foster-1.jpg

Definitely, that's the photo that swung it for me. He just looks a bit fatter now tbh.

Also agree witht the sentiments above re: signing players in the positions we required and having a nice balance of depth across the team, only concern is LB. We only have Ralph who can play there and we've no idea how good he is yet, could Cammy cover? 
I'm drifting off a bit here but mind that time we started playing Gary Irvine at LB and he started banging goals in left right and centre :lol: 

OneTwoFootball are the agency that represent Mendy. I might be wrong, but is that not the agency Motherwell use quite a bit?

Keith Gillespie is his agent, seen a few pictures of Gillespie on the Dens Park pitch with Mendy.

@capt_oats

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, senorsoupe said:

What's happening with Marcus Haber?  I know he had injury problems last year but do Dundee fans reckon he will have another chance with you guys or do you expect him to be off? 

He's a bit marmite with Dundee fans. If he applies himself this summer, he can be an integral part of our squad. If he doesn't, he knows where the door is.

I really like him. McCann rates him but doesn't like him.

It depends if we get an offer for him or not, he can still play an important role, but has a job on his hands basically.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

OneTwoFootball are the agency that represent Mendy. I might be wrong, but is that not the agency Motherwell use quite a bit?

Keith Gillespie is his agent, seen a few pictures of Gillespie on the Dens Park pitch with Mendy.

@capt_oats

Nah. You're possibly thinking of FifteenEleven? They look after your boy Ngwatala and represent Tait for us and former 'well players Ben Heneghan, Nicky Law and Craig Clay.

Edited by capt_oats

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

If dundee utd signed this new unknown you just know that dundee fans would be giving them pelters

United have signed a squad full of unknowns m8.

1 minute ago, Aufc said:

If dundee utd signed this new unknown you just know that dundee fans would be giving them pelters

Dundee Utd fans are more than welcome to attempt to come and give us pelters. 

What's happening with Marcus Haber?  I know he had injury problems last year but do Dundee fans reckon he will have another chance with you guys or do you expect him to be off? 
I think it depends if he'll get an offer with his injury issues. My hunch is that something will come up and he'll go but wouldn't be that surprised if he's still here.

He's not really McCann's type with his lack of intensity but we did rely on him a few times last season so I think what he brings to the team is recognised. Worse players to hang around.

Really Interested to see where McCann goes this season. A lot of people didn't like his tinkerman style last season and, looking at my post from earlier, give the level of depth and number of options he has - I think it might continue to an extent. 

I think this is how he'll currently be looking at lining up:

D11.JPG

Edited to add: forgot about Hamilton/Parish in goal.

Edited by DigOutYourSoul
missed something

20 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Really Interested to see where McCann goes this season. A lot of people didn't like his tinkerman style last season and, looking at my post from earlier, give the level of depth and number of options he has - I think it might continue to an extent. 

I think this is how he'll currently be looking at lining up:

D11.JPG

Edited to add: forgot about Hamilton/Parish in goal.

That looks pretty bang on for me!

11 hours ago, kevthedee said:

No more pehs at half time it will be baguettes etc.

The club should do things like this. People would get into it. 

Can't decide whether I'm serious or not about that but on a definitely serious note I'm pleased I haven't heard of any of our signings. All the options I had heard of sounded rubbish.

Lad seems to know where the net is and looks an athlete. Can't knock it.

Edited by The Algebraist