All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Have you heard of many strikers that ply their trade in Norway?

Are they all utterly shite?

I've heard of a couple yes, and the quality ranges. Those near 30 and still playing there generally aren't that great, though. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I've heard of a couple yes, and the quality ranges. Those near 30 and still playing there generally aren't that great, though. 

So you've heard of 2 strikers in the whole of the Norwegian league system.

I've heard of Sofien Moussa and Leigh Griffiths in the Scottish leagues. The quality ranges.

That’s not too different from saying anyone still plying their trade in Scotland at that age is shite. That’s like all your team [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Just now, Fifespud said:

That’s not too different from saying anyone still plying their trade in Scotland at that age is shite. That’s like all your team emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

The majority of our squad is under 26, you batter on convincing yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

So you've heard of 2 strikers in the whole of the Norwegian league system.

I've heard of Sofien Moussa and Leigh Griffiths in the Scottish leagues. The quality ranges.

As a hint the majority of top scorers in the league are midfielders, and Morten Gamst Pedersen is still considered the best player in the league. 

1 minute ago, Dee-funked said:

Still playing there? Funny that, I thought he last played in the Belgian top flight.

How did he do in his six months there? 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

As a hint the majority of top scorers in the league are midfielders, and Morten Gamst Pedersen is still considered the best player in the league. 

I'd take him.

2 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Career stalled, was unavailable due to Tommy Wright grassing him to Interpol, alleging him to be an illegal immigrant.

In other words he made two subs appearances in six months and didn't score a goal..

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How did he do in his six months there? 

Concentrate on getting your away top sorted than going on Taysides biggest club page. Your away top is honking, like your manager who wants out. 

Decent signing Dundee fans btw ;) Rumours are Celtic going to watch Caulker until the January window, so you have him until then. All the best chaps, your good guys & girls. 

4 minutes ago, footballinsider said:

Concentrate on getting your away top sorted than going on Taysides biggest club page. Your away top is honking, like your manager who wants out. 

Decent signing Dundee fans btw ;) Rumours are Celtic going to watch Caulker until the January window, so you have him until then. All the best chaps, your good guys & girls. 

£2million, thanks.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worried then. 

You asked if we were in pre-season hype mindset and have quoted a post that says "we're too excited" and somehow come to the conclusion that this means we're definitely not in a pre season hype mindset.

Well done. 

Without knowing the standard of all these random players mccann has signed the squad looks nice and deep and looks like he's going to be lining up 352 or 4231 with a variety of options in most positions.

Hamilton/Parish

Caulker/O'Dea
Kasunga/Jefferies
Meekings/Waddell

Kerr/Deacon
Madianga/McGowab
Kamara/Spence
Elton/Lambert
Ralph

Moussa/Scott
Mendy/Henvey