All things Dundee FC

33 minutes ago, Ylf said:

What about sevco player o’halloran for us? See Motherwell in for him. Surely we could compete with them?

I know footballers aren't generally renowned for their intelligence but this boy seems thick as mince. Getting photographed with a priest in a chapel and in the Celtic end while playing for Rangers makes me think he's not the sharpest tool in the box. 

Either that or he is trolling his way to a pay out from Ibrokes. 

I know footballers aren't generally renowned for their intelligence but this boy seems thick as mince. Getting photographed with a priest in a chapel and in the Celtic end while playing for Rangers makes me think he's not the sharpest tool in the box. 

It’s most certainly both. [emoji23]

I wouldn't really like O'Halloran. He had a good few months where he was unplayable for St Johnstone (still shite against us mind) and has dined on that since or at least that's what it feels like. 

I watched him running up and down the wing in front of the Derry and continuously ripping Kevin Holt a new arsehole. I'm still undecided if he was on fire that day or if Holt was pish. 

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Imagine he did join us and got photographed in Tannadump chomping on some Werthers with old man Danger, crying in to a tartan blanket.

If he is trolling it’s pure class. Just about the biggest 2 finger gesture I can remember since that c**t Deggsie clapped the Hamilton fan when subbed in his last game.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I wouldn't really like O'Halloran. He had a good few months where he was unplayable for St Johnstone (still shite against us mind) and has dined on that since or at least that's what it feels like. 

He's had different "phases" with us. He wasnt a particular standout early on, yet his performance in the Scottish Cup Semi arguably won us that match more than May, who got the plaudits for the goals. 

He was obscene the half season before he moved, and one of these diddy European teams had about four players marking him (unsuccessfully). He destroyed Rangers at Ibrox then his form dipped. 

Last season he was unplayable, to a point I've never seen a Saints player before. We went to Murrayfield and Hearts tactics were to systematically smash him at knee height. He then picked up a knock at Dens when he wasn't really fit. Rest of his time with us was him recovering fitness. 

Get him in the right frame of mind and he'll easily score double figures, ignoring the assists and just raw space he'll open up elsewhere on the pitch. Wrong frame of mind and he'll look like a lazy c**t. 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Imagine he did join us and got photographed in Tannadump chomping on some Werthers with old man Danger, crying in to a tartan blanket.

Old man Danger’s already said he’s not going back to Tannadice while Csaba is in charge.  When the going gets tough....

3 hours ago, Ylf said:

What about sevco player o’halloran for us? See Motherwell in for him. Surely we could compete with them?

Not a NM type signing imo, he doesn't seem to sign players from other clubs in Scotland as much. We have only signed 4 from teams here so I can't see moh getting added to that. Would love him at the Kilmac tbh but can't see it

This is a bit random and off topic, but after reading various fans forums such as Woking etc. it's absolutely staggering that so many of them seem to think the Scottish Premiership is a lower level than the Conference down there.

It's all down to c***s like Charlie Nicholas constantly talking our game down.

I really don’t think MOH is good enough for us. A one trick pony.
Anyone remember a game - Christ knows how long ago - we played an American team pre season. They had a lad on the wing, he was greased lightening. One of his team mates played a pass inside our full back that looked for all the world it was going out. The winger put on the burners, unbelievable pace, and got to it. Were fucked I thought. His second touch, he stood on the ball and clattered into the photographers.

That is MOH.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's had different "phases" with us. He wasnt a particular standout early on, yet his performance in the Scottish Cup Semi arguably won us that match more than May, who got the plaudits for the goals. 

He was obscene the half season before he moved, and one of these diddy European teams had about four players marking him (unsuccessfully). He destroyed Rangers at Ibrox then his form dipped. 

Last season he was unplayable, to a point I've never seen a Saints player before. We went to Murrayfield and Hearts tactics were to systematically smash him at knee height. He then picked up a knock at Dens when he wasn't really fit. Rest of his time with us was him recovering fitness. 

Get him in the right frame of mind and he'll easily score double figures, ignoring the assists and just raw space he'll open up elsewhere on the pitch. Wrong frame of mind and he'll look like a lazy c**t. 

I remember the game last season when you were at home to Motherwell and we had 3 guys sent off.

I was very impressed with MOH that day, even before we were down to 10,9,8 he absolutely tore us to pieces down the wings. I’ve been quietly envious of the Saints for having him since then.  Strikes me as about a 1 in 3 sort of player (maybe that’s incorrect) but that would more than do for me.

Bring on the claret and amber pound. 

Edited by Londonwell

7 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I really don’t think MOH is good enough for us. A one trick pony.
Anyone remember a game - Christ knows how long ago - we played an American team pre season. They had a lad on the wing, he was greased lightening. One of his team mates played a pass inside our full back that looked for all the world it was going out. The winger put on the burners, unbelievable pace, and got to it. Were fucked I thought. His second touch, he stood on the ball and clattered into the photographers.

That is MOH.

O'Halloran has been superb for us in four different positions, and in three different set ups. His first spell he was incredible on the right, he destroyed Rangers playing up front, and ran the show against Hamilton as a "10", last season he was scoring every goal from the left. 

Hes scored tap ins, 20 yard strikes, and goals where he beats five players and smashes it in. 

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes scored tap ins, 20 yard strikes, and goals where he beats five players and smashes it in. 

This. As well as creating so much space for others when the opposition double and treble up on him. He needs to be played in the right system and playing style though, which The Rangers obviously isn't and every man and his dug could see this, apart from Warburton. That manager really was clueless.