All things Dundee FC

Safe to say we didn't pay a fee and sign this fella to a 3yr deal to have him on the bench. I think Parish is going to have quite a fight on his hands to keep the starting spot.

Keep parish on his toes. Only be a good thing imo [emoji106]

Thanks for what I assume is a video clip, I'll get out my magnifying glass later to see if anything can be deciphered from it.

u wot m8? Posting on my phone and have no idea what you’re on about.

Decipher this: Hamilton Jack pish is.

How good is it we are getting the signings done nice and early and seems to be kept quiet till they sign. The way it should be. No moles at dens

This one actually wasn't kept quiet[emoji23] The rumour has been doing the rounds for a couple of weeks.

u wot m8? Posting on my phone and have no idea what you’re on about.

Decipher this: Hamilton Jack pish is.

He was referring to the video clip in your sig, easy mistake to make.

As for Hamilton Jack, it's a freebie we will gladly accept on our way to replacing you in the top 6.

Thank You.

26 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Keep parish on his toes. Only be a good thing imo emoji106.png

Agreed although I think JackHam has a higher upside, but I think it's a good move and probable necessary as Sir Neil obviously doesn't believe our two youngsters are anywhere near primetime yet, and is concerned if we may have to rely on one of them for a long spell.

I have tbh also and say that whenever Ferrie played in the 1st team this season (and he did fine for the most part) it kind of looked like a young laddie had turned up stripped and ready to go and just wandered between the sticks. That's how young he looks, but hopefully has a bright future.

But Hamilton and Parish will be dueling right from the word go for the top spot, imo.

Edited by CanadianDee