All things Dundee FC

id be happy with a striker with figures like kris doolan. infact if be happy with doolan if others were chipping in

The same Doolan who scored 10 in 40 games this in all competitions this season compared to 13 in 32 from the Tunisian Donkey?

Doolan pretty much averages a goal every 3 games for thistle over his career, hardly prolific.

Get the feeling this boy could be a gem (despite coming from the carpet fuckers).

Now, John Mills from Hereford up front please McCann.

Thank you.

The same Doolan who scored 10 in 40 games this in all competitions this season compared to 13 in 32 from the Tunisian Donkey?

Doolan pretty much averages a goal every 3 games for thistle over his career, hardly prolific.
thats him. would take doolan ove the mois anyday but would love to see them play together. one is excellent at holding play up and the other is a poacher

43 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

30 a season. Come back Tommy Coyne!

I’m pleased with this signing. We have all moaned about the strikers but there’s been f**k all in the creative department either.

I think the majority of our problems have been the lack of link up play between our midfield and attack. As much as I loved Hemmings I'd wonder how good he'd be without Greg Stewart setting him up. Any stattos got Stewart assists for Kano? 

Cue someone proving he only set up 2.

Cerny with a clanger. I know a few Dundee fans like him. I don't think he is any better than what we have

have we been linked with cerny? wouldnt mind him and parish as our number 1s fighting it out. surely that battle would bring the best out of each other?

I don't think we have been linked with him. Just been mentioned on here.
If we are wanting another goalkeeper we need to be looking at someone better than Cerny.
can you disagree that they would be two decent GK fighting it out for the shirt? bain was better than parish and therefore had an easy ride and patish has had ni competition at all. FFS his "back up" made tge bench about twice before disappearing !

We're not going to sign another keeper when we've just handed out new contracts to our two young goalkeepers who are supposedly really promising.

Ferrie looked decent on Saturday although admittedly i haven't seen enough of him to make a fair judgement.

5 minutes ago, Moo said:

We're not going to sign another keeper when we've just handed out new contracts to our two young goalkeepers who are supposedly really promising.

Yeah I don't see it either, Gourlay will probably be back-up next season, he's had some game time down at Clyde and Airdrie over the past two seasons and Ferrie looked solid enough against Partick.

I don't think we have been linked with him. Just been mentioned on here.
If we are wanting another goalkeeper we need to be looking at someone better than Cerny.

I reckon Cerny is up there with the best in the league. Who's better? I'd say:

Mclaughlin, Gordon,and Lewis for definite. He's probably similar to Marciano. Dunno offhand who else? I think he's better than Fox, McDonald, Mannus/Clark, Woods, Parish and Foderingham. I've not seen enough of Motherwell's keeper although he's highly rated.

That's personal opinion. Others might disagree.

I might be going against the grain, but I think Parish is nothing more than a steady eddie. I like the idea of one of our younger guys to challenge him but if we are to really go for a top 6 push next season, I think it's one of the key areas to upgrade alongside a striker and left back.