All things Dundee FC

The saints boys are playing a fucking cracking game here.

We beat them then they have covered there arses by going on about having half a team missing.

If they beat us it's pants pissing time on a scale never seen before on this site.

We've been told a few times now that this is Saints' best period in their history. If they can't offer up a competitive starting XI despite having a few players missing against a relegation threatened Dundee side, still emerging from the worst period in their history, then that truly is a minter.

17 minutes ago, kristov said:

We've been told a few times now that this is Saints' best period in their history. If they can't offer up a competitive starting XI despite having a few players missing against a relegation threatened Dundee side, still emerging from the worst period in their history, then that truly is a minter.

Worst period in your history? :lol:

A 40 odd year old slump indeed.

Season tickets on sale:

http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/dont-miss-moments-18-19/

Everything looks good, especially the free tickets to bring a friend. And then you see we have a £30 premium ticket!

Considering we won’t be in Europe, prefer not to compete in cup competitions and are looking unlikely to have derbies next year, what on earth is a premium game?!

1 hour ago, stu2910 said:

Season tickets on sale:

http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/dont-miss-moments-18-19/

Everything looks good, especially the free tickets to bring a friend. And then you see we have a £30 premium ticket!

Considering we won’t be in Europe, prefer not to compete in cup competitions and are looking unlikely to have derbies next year, what on earth is a premium game?!

It'll be Celtic and The Rangers, I guarantee it.  Makes sense to rinse the old firm fans for every possible pound I guess...

It'll be Celtic and The Rangers, I guarantee it.  Makes sense to rinse the old firm fans for every possible pound I guess...

True, just need every home fan to know a season ticket holder to get a free ticket!

Concessions were maximum of £10 when we first came up in 2014 iirc - they are now max £22 and min of £16. Thats some hike.

I imagine that we can look forward to this sort of pricing until we move grounds when, possibly, there will be scope to introduce more sensible pricing initiatives.

It's clear, though, that this board will continue to hammer PATG fans.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

£30 to watch us play Celtic/Rangers or United if we go down.

That's criminal.

Surely they'lla djust the prices if you do go down? £30 to watch a game in Scotland's second tier is mental.

The club will apparently allocate clubs to the categories at the conclusion of the season. So no, prices look as though they are fixed - and the derby is a nail-on premium fixture- assuming they don't pass us on the way up.

26 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Surely they'lla djust the prices if you do go down? £30 to watch a game in Scotland's second tier is mental.

I don't know how to embed a tweet so I'll just lift it from the official Twitter but, ' To clarify the PATG prices for next season which were released today. Premium, Cat A and Cat B are the names of the ticket categories. Confirmation of which category individual teams will be in will be published at the conclusion of this season #thedee ' suggests that there'll be no adjustment and it's purely down to whether it'll be Celtic/Rangers or United in the premium category.

I could be wrong of course, but everything points to that being the case.

I believe we had the second highest (Lowest tier) ST price last year with only Celtic topping ours therefore I can't imagine they'll change it.

The Americans have been great owners since they've taken over. Slowly, but surely though they've been pricing out a lot of Dundee fans.

Yet again the board have got it so unbelievably wrong when it comes to ticketing. How long do they think they're going to get away with this? No disrespect to Hamilton intended, but we're going to end up with similar home crowds to them at this rate.

I'm starting to get sick of the club taking the piss out of fans, and for that reason I'm really tempted to not bother renewing next season.

Two adults and four U12s could get into McDiarmid for every home for £30.

I know I'll get the "aye but Saints are shite trolololol" shite in a minute, but it highlights quite how ripped off you lot are being. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Two adults and four U12s could get into McDiarmid for every home for £30.

Good for you. Pity no fucker is interested in going.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again