All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I reckon dug-out bans have next to zero effect on the outcome of games. 

It's pretty farcical that Clark and McCann get identical punishments. Except one doesn't get punished at all. 

Makes McCann's appeal all the more bizarre. Just an ego trip that costs money. 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely, if Dundee don't win our meeting they're in trouble, it'll be one of the most winnable games they have left. 

Does this take precedence over your proclamation of a week ago that we are completely safe? 

It's almost like you just can't stop posting 

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Surprised no one seems to be mentioning that McCann will be missing the St. Johnstone and Motherwell games if his appeal against the 2 match ban doesn't work work out.

Would it be Gartland or Boyle who'd be looking after the team?

You're turning into BoredomGuy m8. Seek help. Thank you.

Just now, The Algebraist said:

Does this take precedence over your proclamation of a week ago that we are completely safe? 

It's almost like you just can't stop posting 

Did you take my #RandomGuarantee seriously? 

It’s fair to say we seriously missed Kamara and McGowan last time we played St Johnstone.  We also got the line up and tactics wrong IMO.  This game should be totally different from our last meeting.  

Think that’s an understatement. Wee ladies in midfield against those cloggers equals no chance. It will be a totally different game this time round and I’m expecting a Dundee victory. I’ve not given up all hope of finishing above this mob, well not completely anyway.

If Dundee can get something from the first two (and both teams are essentially safe), we will take the pressure off considerably going into games against Hamilton, County and Partick.

Lose the first two though and Dundee in trouble.

you could argue that "safe" teams are best played at the very end when they might field squad players and some youngsters for a run out. I am not convinced that attitude will be there in the first couple of games of the 5 we have to play.

13 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

you could argue that "safe" teams are best played at the very end when they might field squad players and some youngsters for a run out. I am not convinced that attitude will be there in the first couple of games of the 5 we have to play.

Saints have half a squad missing, win that and your safe. 

Who’s missing out?

From our injury list, of the top of my head -

Alston
Easton
McMillan
Kane
Davidson
Scougall

Probably a few others that I’ve forgotten about. To put that in context the 3 guys who scored the goals last time, albeit Davidson forced the own goal I guess. Tam’s right, Dundee should win since that’s 4/5 starters missing, but footballs a funny old game. You just never know.

21 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Who’s missing out?

Rakes of folk. Combined those missing out have played 133 games this season. We only have two available central midfielders and two available strikers.

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
Did you take my #RandomGuarantee seriously? 

You did and then tried to backtrack.

TBF you are pretty fucking safe, losing to an injury ravaged side with nothing to play for would change that opinion.

Although I expect to win given the injury list we are a team they like to beat like no other. TW clearly has an issue with us, running up the touchline fist pumping like some demented ape.
Probably best NM is in the stand, who knows what injuries that brute of a reserve keeper might inflict on our diminutive Prince if he’s given another opportunity.

The saints boys are playing a fucking cracking game here.

We beat them then they have covered there arses by going on about having half a team missing.

If they beat us it's pants pissing time on a scale never seen before on this site.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:

The saints boys are playing a fucking cracking game here.

We beat them then they have covered there arses by going on about having half a team missing.

If they beat us it's pants pissing time on a scale never seen before on this site.

So true.

We are missing loads of players though and if you don't beat us you deserve to be laughed at tbh.

More than usual that is.

Edited by tree house tam