All things Dundee FC

21 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

The boy Wolters seems like a great young talent, get him in the first team.

I think his level is somewhere between the development league and the Premier League. Maybe cut it in Championship. 

Eddie Johnson hat really done quite the job, was skeptic when he came in and his signings(whether their his or not I don’t know) have mostly all been affective in one way or another

13 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Will we get money for Hendry getting an international cap?....

Well, the selling club would have to be some kind of bunch of incompetent idiots not to include such a clause in a tranfer deal for a player like Hendry....

...:whistle

On 3/20/2018 at 09:31, RossDee01 said:

Nobody is defending the comment, so stop twisting people's words.

Meekings signs a new 2 year contract. 

If his recent performance against Saints is anything to go by, that's dreadful business from Dundee.

I've gone off him since someone here told us about him selling Herbalife ffs.

On paper, he looked a really amazing signing with his form at Inverness, youthfulness and seeming to get over his past injury issues but he's been far from inspiring without Hendry alongside him. Might be a victim to the unsettled team but there are a lot of goals this season where he has made big errors.

Hopefully, a big performance from him at the weekend to repay the faith in him. He can certainly be a really big player for us long-term if he knuckles down and works hard.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Well, the selling club would have to be some kind of bunch of incompetent idiots not to include such a clause in a tranfer deal for a player like Hendry....

...:whistle

You insinuating no clause was included spike ?

I still think Meekings is a good player. He’s being asked to play a system he’s not capable of with half a dozen different defenders combos. If Dundee had him first and foremost defending with a settled defence and not trying to play it out from the back in an elaborate manner, he’d be great. As it stands, he’s a player not comfortable in a system where his flaws are exposed. Unlike he was at Caley. I’d have take him at saints since our style of defence (solid, no thrills, hoof it if required) would suit him.