All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, davidy233 said:

Didn't happen - is an Arbroath laddie 8)

The more we say it happened, the more it actually did happen. That's how the internet works, David.

I actually didn't know Waddell was a teuchter, though. He can get himself to f**k if that's the case. Heart broken.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

23 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

The more we say it happened, the more it actually did happen. That's how the internet works, David.

I actually didn't know Waddell was a teuchter, though. He can get himself to f**k if that's the case. Heart broken.

Thank you.

Gien the choice, Eh'd sooner hae teuchters at Dens than weegies.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 hours ago, happyaccie said:

First visit here for a wee while, still no let up in dee fans levels of thickness as this quoted post shows, it's basically an Allan/Murray swop lmfao. Spud truly is way out in front on the stupidity front using this as an example, can another Dee fan point out to him for this to be possible Allan would have required to be a Dundee player rather than a loan player from Sellick.

Where have you been, something go wrong last week? 

My predicted line up for tomorrow....

Parish

Kerr , Waddell, Meekings (if fit), Holt
Deacon, McGowan, Kamara, O'Hara

Murray, AJLS

McCann isn't afraid of benching someone if they've been crap. He's not had any other options recently other than Moussa up top. I predict he'll be sitting on his arse for the majority of this one.

Massive 3 points at stake. Win this and we create a sizeable gap between us and County. Let's get a bit of momentum together and have a strong finish to the season so we can start a fresh in the summer and mount a top 6 challenge next season.

Cup run - if we can get past Motherwell there will be at least 3 lower league opposition in the Quarters. Brilliant chance to get to Hampden.

Why have the prices for Motherwell been lowered from the Celtic quarter final.
Ah yes, it's because the board are a set of fandangs.
Thank you.

Both teams have to agree to the prices and Celtic are greedy b*****ds who hardly ever want a reduced ticket price.

Happyaccie :lol:

I'd be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that he was the Accies fan I was reading  on Pusbook last week who was having a monumental headsgone about the 8 added minutes and calling Sir Neil of McCann all manner of disgusting expletives that I dare not repeat before the watershed. Tremendous stuff. Meltdowns like that and the perpetual meltdown he continues to be on makes last minute victories all the sweeter. 

Be interesting to see how he does. He's definitely not an 'inspired' signing due to the fact he's 29, but then who would be when you're free after the January deadline? Feel this will stunt Waddell's development and pretty much end Gadzhalov's Dundee career which is a kick in the stones.

If he's an absolute beast in the air though, then my reservations will be quickly forgotten.

58 minutes ago, Moo said:

Both teams have to agree to the prices and Celtic are greedy b*****ds who hardly ever want a reduced ticket price.

Pish, like the split of a 5000 gate means anything to Celtic.

36 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I'm sure they'll let you pay more for your ticket if you want.

I won't be going back as i said but it's another pisstake.