All things Dundee FC

37 minutes ago, K.T said:

Your point being caller ?

Just for you KT :  thickness, the space between an object : in the case of scumdee fans between their ears.

swop : noun, an act of exchanging one thing for another 

Cheers for being example #2 of typical scumdee fans level of thickness KT

Edited by happyaccie

The interview was up at 00:15 give or take as I watched it as soon as the news broke our official site. Interesting spot that you seen it says 1:20. Surely wouldn't have been the afternoon?

Maybe the new stadium comes with a new clock then!

9 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I see Happyaccie is still an absolute mess following AJLS's magnificent 97th minute winner last week. 

#pleasing

Mind that time he said he'd never support Hamilton again if they re-signed Sarris, only for the signing to be announced within the hour? 

#HappyHunMoments

10 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I see Happyaccie is still an absolute mess following AJLS's magnificent 97th minute winner last week. 

#pleasing

I'm a mess coming from a fan of a club who are unwilling to disclose the fee recieved for Hendry in fear of reprisals from their fans ? 

I know where the true mess is and it is well and truly tayside based.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind that time he said he'd never support Hamilton again if they re-signed Sarris, only for the signing to be announced within the hour? 

#HappyHunMoments

Hiya RG guess we have just determined who your true love is,  and going by the love shown towards scumdee it's safe to say you have dumped the saints in favour of the scum.

2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Hiya RG guess we have just determined who your true love is,  and going by the love shown towards scumdee it's safe to say you have dumped the saints in favour of the scum.

Mind that time you admitted you were almost sixty years old, and yet you continue to post like this? 

#HappyHunMoments 

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/dundee/neil-mccann-insists-he-doesn-t-want-unwilling-players-at-dundee-1-4680582

Scotsman article

For what it’s worth if this is the sequence of events then fair enough, but as the phrase goes “well he would say that wouldn’t he.”

Seems like we’ve found another perpetual crock in Julien, tough for him.

This must be how massive celebrities feel, it starts of being great getting noticed but ultimately being Box Office comes with the heavy burden of being stalked by obsessive, weirdo p***ks who love and loath you in equal measure.

16 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

I'm a mess coming from a fan of a club who are unwilling to disclose the fee recieved for Hendry in fear of reprisals from their fans

:lol:

14 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

:lol::lol:

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Mind that time you admitted you were almost sixty years old, and yet you continue to post like this? 

#HappyHunMoments 

I'm sorry, what? I had (quite reasonably) assumed this c**t was some thick early 20s unemployable loser from a shitey scheme in the central belt. Fucking 60s? 

:lol::lol::lol:

Julen potentially injured until the end of the season. That means we might finally see the return of the Gadz.

Meekings

O'Dea

Waddell

Julen

Gadz

Seems to be McCann's preference. Meekings and Julen out injured just now.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Julen potentially injured until the end of the season. That means we might finally see the return of the Gadz.

Meekings

O'Dea

Waddell

Julen

Gadz

Apparently we have added an English defender alongside the Dutch fella for a trial. Fair to say that Julen has probably made his last fleeting appearance for the club. No way would O'Dea return next season I would think, and Gadz seems to be right out of the loop.

When we played ICT in the draw at Dens and Hendry had the flu our defence was shakier than a newborn calf's legs so this weekend should be interesting. I'd be going Waddell and Meekings in the middle, but word is Josh may be a game day decision, and if he can't make it then I gather it'll be O'Dea although at this stage I'd like to see Gadz get back into the mix as O'Dea just looks a mess out there.

Edited by CanadianDee

I'm a mess coming from a fan of a club who are unwilling to disclose the fee recieved for Hendry in fear of reprisals from their fans ? 

Imagine a Hamilton an having a go at the way another club is run[emoji1]

fonejacker_george.jpg

Glad to see most of us now appear to think Murray will be a good addition to the team.  He’s far better than Moussa and in footballing terms it makes sense.  Hopefully he will learn from Kerr what it means to be a true Dee.

When you think about it Gowser gave it big to the Unuted fans when he scored against United in the cup.  If he was ever to do the unthinkable and move to United they would be a massively improved team with a chance of promotion.  They’d be mad not to want him in their team.

Remember moving from United (albeit on this occasion via Hibs) to Dundee shows your football career is in a better place than it once was.  It’s when you make the move the other way you know your career is on the slide! 

54 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Meekings

O'Dea

Waddell

Julen

Gadz

Aurtenexte played most of last season at centre back (in a back 2 and a back 3). I suspect we might do that if they've had the time to work on it sufficiently.

The issue you've got with pretty much all of them apart from Meekings is that they aren't really the type of footballer that McCann wants. Waddell has a fair bit of experience in the system and has been getting better but I think distributing it out from the back isn't something he's particularly strong at (well at least relative to Hendry who is a bit of an aberration).

The good thing about the list though is that if we do go to shit, I imagine we could play the likes of O'Dea and Gadz and just play hoofball. I don't really take the view about O'Dea losing pace being the issue behind his game, he's pretty much almost throttling people at the start of each game and seems to have just turned into a nutter, he was picking fights at every pre-season game and his behaviour has turned quite erratic - I would suggest it's maybe more a mental thing combined with lack of match practice.