All things Dundee FC

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I can understand the resentment and distaste for Murray and as much as I hate to say it, I think he could do a job.

And there's too much overreaction from those about losing Hendry, the profit we'll make is too good to turn down.

We've just beaten the Lanarkshire c***s and teuchter twats. It's a good week.

1 minute ago, 02.05.16 said:

I can understand the resentment and distaste for Murray and as much as I hate to say it, I think he could do a job.

And there's too much overreaction from those about losing Hendry, the profit we'll make is too good to turn down.

Tremendous avatar.

11 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I could understand those comments if we’d signed a rapist but FFS he was getting some amount of shite off of us before and after. 

I don’t particularly want him either but I won’t stop going. Each to their own. 

Indeed, each to their own. If you want to cheer on shitebags who don't give a f**k about the club then you can.

Cheering on the rat of a player is actually not going to happen from me. 

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I can honestly say i won't be back this season. In no way an overreaction either, an absolute rat who took great pleasure in celebrating infront of Dundee fans whenever the Dabs scored against us the other year.

I will never support such a rat at my club.

Surprised to see such a committed fan turn their back on their club for attention tbh

The profit we’d make in the summer would be greater and now we’ve to play the rest of the season without the players who had a big say in our wins over said teams. I don’t see how anyone is happy with this outcome.
Though I do agree with you that Murray (through gritted teeth) could do a job for us.

Indeed, each to their own. If you want to cheer on shitebags who don't give a f**k about the club then you can.
Thank you.
How many players do you think give a f**k about the club beyond their pay cheque? It hasn't stopped you supporting the team the rest of the season.

We really need to keep Hendry on loan at least, he's the leader at the back and our season could unravel if we lose him.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

I’d hazard a guess that a Dundee fan will give a f**k. 

Is it too early for this wee tune......

He’s 1 of our own,

He’s 1 of our own,

Simon Murray he’s 1 of our own :whistle

Hendry is still at Dens...

Not long to go...

Not according to “reports” on Twitter.
Allan changes games when he’s brought off the bench and played the full 90 and won us the game up in the Highlands.
The only conceivable way I could see us letting our most creative player go is that if it in some way enables us to hold on to another one of our most important players - Hendry - back on loan.

Allan changes games when he’s brought off the bench and played the full 90 and won us the game up in the Highlands.
The only conceivable way I could see us letting our most creative player go is that if it in some way enables us to hold on to another one of our most important players - Hendry - back on loan.
I genuinely don't think we have had any say in Allan departing. Pretty sure Celtic will have reserved that right when we did the deal, we weren't really in a position to say otherwise.

Just now, harry94 said:
3 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I genuinely don't think we have had any say in Allan departing. Pretty sure Celtic will have reserved that right when we did the deal, we weren't really in a position to say otherwise.

Allan will be a consequence of the Bain deal.

But if the net result is Hendry, Bain and Allan out, with Murray in and Hendry “back” in on loan, plus ~£1m in the bank then I don’t think that’s too bad.