All things Dundee FC

Hendry 1.5m, failed at Partick, failed at United, failed at Reading and all of a sudden he’s worth 1.5m you boys are dreaming. Just you boys stick to draft day.

Try getting the teams he's played for right before attempting shite trolling.

Dayglo c**t.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Welcome back RG. Finally recovered from your teams pumping last time out? I bet you'd hoped we had forgotten.

You're speaking as if Dundee rinsing Saints at Christmas isn't an annual event. 

Hendry 1.5m, failed at Partick, failed at United, failed at Reading and all of a sudden he’s worth 1.5m you boys are dreaming. Just you boys stick to draft day.

Think you might be thinking of a different Hendry, m8.

12 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

He did play for Partick.  He didn’t play for United or Reading though.  One out of three?  Sounds like United’s last game against Dunfermline.

I realise that this is a troll but not the first time I've seen someone say he failed at Thistle. He played about 3 games for them before cashing in on £250k for him.

£1m or f**k off.

I realise that this is a troll but not the first time I've seen someone say he failed at Thistle. He played about 3 games for them before cashing in on £250k for him.

£1m or f**k off.

Was he a failure at Thistle? Not if Wigan paid £250 imho. We need some Jag advice here. Where's Jagfox when you need him?

3 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Was he a failure at Thistle? Not if Wigan paid £250 imho. We need some Jag advice here. Where's Jagfox when you need him?

2 hours ago, Moo said:

@JagFox

Only played four games so a six figure fee seemed fair recompense for a young lad we got for nothing from the DABs about three months earlier. Not sure of the exact fee, obviously, but nearer to £100k than £999,999 I think. Thank you.

Edited by jagfox99