All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Once more in the league at their fruity hovel. You will be pleased to gear that despute our league postitions, we are 2 goals to the good ahead of them over the piece. Confirmation, if needed, that they are shite.

Thank you.

Eta the manners are fucking outstanding on this thread. A virtue too often lost in todays society and a lesson learned by myself which I will take forward to the best of my ability. 

Thank you again. 

Excellent. Give them another fucking hiding. Thank you very much indeed.

And it's pish as well. Total bodily fluid curtain decoration frankly. The lot. Pish, shite, spit, tears, spunk, doolies, vag juice- pleasant and less so-, under nails detritus, and the rest.
So there.

“Doolies “ haven’t heard that for a long time.

From the same Dundonian phlegm phrasebook as gochle.

(Not sure that is the correct spelling)

“Doolies “ haven’t heard that for a long time.

From the same Dundonian phlegm phrasebook as gochle.

(Not sure that is the correct spelling)

Yeah gochle is onomatopoeic. It's easier to spell the onomatopoeic than the expectorante you cited!
But btw. Fully in agreement.

3 hours ago, Dee-funked said:

Back row, 4th from the left is a good pal of mine, Greg Kirk. Currently plying his trade with Lochee Utd, where he's been for a good number of years now.

I went to primary school and high school with kirky, how somebody that scored so many goals at school can end up a centre half is beyond me lol. 

And he gave me my ridiculous nickname!!! 

Edited by Juantwothree

6 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Kirk a decent playeremoji106.png

Kirky's a very decent player and a top bloke. Known him since he was a bairn through kicking about with his older brother. One of the funniest and most genuine guys I've ever known.

Oh, and he's a proper Dee.

Edited by Dee-funked

I also went to baldragon . I'm slightly older but that year they had a good football team. Some good players who didn't make it who could of . Yet kirky seems to be steady at lochee

I was at that school too mate. Was there when it was Kirkton High, changed to Baldragon not long before I left.