All things Dundee FC

41 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

It looks like the World famous are away to slip 8 points behind the Paisley Saints in the race for top flight football. Ken what cuntos, this 2018 malarky has started very comically indeed. Long may it continue.

Gracias.

At least they got a clean sheet. That's got to be a positive. Thank you.

Image result for morrissey gif

Good news about Basque Jon, shame it's only til the end of the season - I guess our final league position could play a part in whether he sticks around.

eta: just realised i'm about 3 days behind; have been in a drug induced coma, my apologies. Or should I say barkatu.

Thank you/Eskerrik asko.

Edited by RawB93

Was listening to the radio the other day, and "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" by Bananarama came on. OK, I was actually listening to their Greatest Hits CD driving down from Aberdeen to Dundee, but that's beside the point... Anyway, it struck me that it would make a great chat if  could get a final line. So far, it's:

Glen Kamara

Glen Kamara

Hey Hey...

What should the final line be?

19 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Was listening to the radio the other day, and "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" by Bananarama came on. OK, I was actually listening to their Greatest Hits CD driving down from Aberdeen to Dundee, but that's beside the point... Anyway, it struck me that it would make a great chat if  could get a final line. So far, it's:

Glen Kamara

Glen Kamara

Hey Hey...

What should the final line be?

Kiss him goodbye :unsure:

Shaun Maloney is above Kaka :lol:

There's only about five on that list that went on to become genuine stars at Europe's bigger clubs. The rest are a mix of jobbers and about 7 that I genuinely think someone made up to fill the remaining spaces with a print deadline looming. 

darren fletcher is above iniesta!

Tbf mark fotheringham was some player when he was younger. Nearly all the big teams in Britain wanted to sign him. Sure sir Alex came up to charlston to try get him to sign. Mind he thought he was the bees knees as well. Has the best agent in football with some of the moves he’s had????????

Tbf mark fotheringham was some player when he was younger. Nearly all the big teams in Britain wanted to sign him. Sure sir Alex came up to charlston to try get him to sign. Mind he thought he was the bees knees as well. Has the best agent in football with some of the moves he’s had????????
i remember reading he signed for fulham a couple of seasons ago. must have read that about 5 times in disbelief

4 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Got a laddie from Huddersfield coming on trial this week apparently. Jack Boyle is his name, somebody on TDB forum has put a video of him up, looks good but you can never tell on them, makes everybody look good

Attacking midfielder who plays as a #10 and can play on either flank? How very Scott Allan sounding (and El Bahktaoui, Deacon and Wolters).

Reckon McCann's just sticking with AJLS, Moussa and Haber then? 

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Attacking midfielder who plays as a #10 and can play on either flank? How very Scott Allan sounding (and El Bahktaoui, Deacon and Wolters).

Reckon McCann's just sticking with AJLS, Moussa and Haber then? 

Think wolters will be away and I still think we will sign another striker,not a big name but somebody on loan from an English team. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya Dees.

Just popping in to say we did well again at the weekend, showing the same dayglow-slaying swagger to record an important away win.

Hope u are all enjoying ur hollibops lol x x

Thank you.

Excellent stuff mate. 

Keep up the good work. 

#Dunkirk.