All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Jon has signed. What a sexual start to the weekend. 

Due to the Spaniards dedication to all things Derry  i will now be ending my posts with a string of well known Spanish sayings.

Follar el dayglo.

Gracias.

Hate to break it to you but he isn't Spanish - be's Basque

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit deflated. The signing emoji built up too much hype for what is just a 6 month extension and he's still in a place where he's free to speak to any club he wants.

Don't get me wrong, getting Jon signed up till the end of the season is a crucial bit of business but I'd hoped for a tastier announcement ie, an extended deal for Jon or one of the others or a new signing.

See what you mean, but he is such an important player in my view. No coincidence that the defence has improved with him in it.

Danny Williams signs for Accrington Stanley until the End of the season

Weird one Accies.

They’re the smallest club in the league (aside from Forest Green but they have the vegan vote and loads of money) and have the lowest budget but constantly survive and do okay.

I should imagine he’s on f**k all there. I shouldn’t imagine he’ll be a starter this season.

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit deflated. The signing emoji built up too much hype for what is just a 6 month extension and he's still in a place where he's free to speak to any club he wants.

Don't get me wrong, getting Jon signed up till the end of the season is a crucial bit of business but I'd hoped for a tastier announcement ie, an extended deal for Jon or one of the others or a new signing.
I'm happy - gives us stability till the end of the season.

Imagine we had a Juan Sara or Fabian Caballero in their prime with this side. Oyf. Sara would still miss 2/3 a game but probably be top scorer in the league (That season he was neck and neck with Larsson in goals was incredible). Caballero instead of Moussa. Fucking hell. What a difference that'd be.

ETA: Caballero is what?! 38/39/40? I'd still have him ahead of our current strikeforce tbh.

How about Alan Gilzean? He must be about 80. I’m pretty sure he could still do a job. Him and Fabian up front. Even if you only got an hour out of Gillie then brought on FEB as the defenders tire.

Brilliant getting Jon to the end of the season. He’s made a massive difference.