All things Dundee FC

What the hell is Freddie Daquin doing on the bench? Probably the best player ever to wear the dark blue of Dundee....... 

Please don't mention his name again.
Do you have any idea how much I had to spend on therapy to remove the emotional scars caused by Fearless Freddie Daquin.

4 hours ago, Girth said:

Tbh I don’t know much about this guy.

He plays left wing/left back so flexibility there. I know he’s had a few injury problems.

Yeah, looking at him on YouTube he looks decent but then everyone does.

I’ll ask around - see if I can find out more.

A few injuries you say, get him signed up!

2 hours ago, punk_dfc said:

I was a season ticket holder that season and I have no recollection of David Cowan. Turns out he made 36 appearances

Cowan wasn't a bad CB for us tbh. Pretty consistent, definitely not one of the worst in that team (from memory!). Gary McKenzie... oooft. Now theres a clugger if I've ever seen one!

ETA: Paul McHale had me crying blood every fucking week. Such an irritating player to watch, similar to James Vincent but with considerably less ability.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

Good news. Even if he leaves at the end of the season.  Boosts our survival chances. Just need to hang onto Hendry and get a couple of decent attackers  and I'm confident we can shoot up the league. 

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit deflated. The signing emoji built up too much hype for what is just a 6 month extension and he's still in a place where he's free to speak to any club he wants.

Don't get me wrong, getting Jon signed up till the end of the season is a crucial bit of business but I'd hoped for a tastier announcement ie, an extended deal for Jon or one of the others or a new signing.