All things Dundee FC

Let me enlighten you as you seem incapable of posting anything constructive, and seem to think that posting personal abuse at someone is relevant,
Accies currently sit in 8th on 15 pts, Dundee are in 12th on 9pts.
Dundee fans share the same affliction as sevco fans, think that both their clubs are big hitters within the Scottish club scene, this is now 2017 guys those days had expired way beyond my entry into this world, you are now where you are, a semi established Premiership club who are under achieving not due to historical achievements but due to having a far superior budget than most of your competitors.

I'll challenge you to a charity bet that we will finish above you this season. Put your money where your mouth is you boring, havering troll.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I'll challenge you to a charity bet that we will finish above you this season. Put your money where your mouth is you boring, havering troll.

A bet with a fan of Dundee, I shall pass if you don't mind.Why are you so defensive instead of trying to reply to my post constructively you resort to challenge you to a bet.

Edited by happyaccie

Let me enlighten you as you seem incapable of posting anything constructive, and seem to think that posting personal abuse at someone is relevant,
Accies currently sit in 8th on 15 pts, Dundee are in 12th on 9pts.
Dundee fans share the same affliction as sevco fans, think that both their clubs are big hitters within the Scottish club scene, this is now 2017 guys those days had expired way beyond my entry into this world, you are now where you are, a semi established Premiership club who are under achieving not due to historical achievements but due to having a far superior budget than most of your competitors.

af30023e0de3676e8e0902ee63842b8f.gif

A bet with a fan of Dundee, I shall pass if you don't mind.Why are you so defensive instead of trying to reply to my post constructively you resort to challenge you to a bet.

[emoji23]
Absolute slavering shitebag.
RossDee has just bagged you .

Any further posts from you on a dundee thread Will result in the same simple reply from me . .. #shatit

Now of you pop.

14 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

af30023e0de3676e8e0902ee63842b8f.gif

Ignore the facts all you want , last top tier honour 1961-62, since then you have won nothing to merit commenting on, as I said the days of Dundee FC being regarded as major players in Scottish football have been banished into  history books long ago.

32 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

emoji23.png
Absolute slavering shitebag.
RossDee has just bagged you .

Any further posts from you on a dundee thread Will result in the same simple reply from me . .. #shatit

Now of you pop.

Accepting a bet of anyone on here is a ridiculous thing to suggest accept as this site has no gaming licence, do I need to educate you on everything?

36 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Accepting a bet of anyone on here is a ridiculous thing to suggest accept as this site has no gaming licence, do I need to educate you on everything?

A "gaming licence" for a charity bet between two posters?

Yes, that is definitely what is needed here.

Look fermer, anyone from the NE of Scotland I wouldn't trust to honour their bet unless they were lying on the bed of the Tay, the same applies to everywhere else but more so the NE.

Shitebag

Shitebag

Might have known, a fucking little shitebag.

Just remember the mighty dee pmsl. Trail my wee club in the league, unbeaten against a club whose budget far exceeds ours in 4 matches.

An aggregate score of 12-1 being accrued in those 4 matches.

A club who have endured 2 periods of administration in a deluded attempt to keep pace with the old and new firms.

And you still claim Dundee is a big club in Scotland.

Talk about deluded ? Then again with the city being  well known for its narcotics problems I guess being deluded can be excused on those grounds, no wait can it f*** , but you guys keep harking back to the days of the sixties to justify your big team claim all you want, but fans of all other clubs view you as a bang average team with a snivelling little twat as your manager .

GIRFUYA

2 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Ignore the facts all you want , last top tier honour 1961-62, since then you have won nothing to merit commenting on, as I said the days of Dundee FC being regarded as major players in Scottish football have been banished into  history books long ago.

Hamilton Academical F.C. last top tier honour: NaN.

55 minutes ago, The Master said:

Hamilton Academical F.C. last top tier honour: NaN.

Don't see any Accies fan on here playing Billy bigbaws. The majority of us refer to the club as my/ our wee club, we are all aware our wee club are punching well above our weight, that's because we are realists.

Dundee fans cite events of the sixties to justify claims of them being a big club, the reality is in fact their historical achievements are just exactly that, Dundee FC in today's world are rightly regarded as a run of the mill club.

Many many clubs have achieved success more recently than your club, ICT, Ross County, St Mirren & Raith Rovers to mention a few but I have never seen fans of those clubs making outlandish claims about being a big club.

Dundee fans have a very strong reluctance to accept they are no longer a big club.

We aren't a big club, we are a massive world football powerhouse. 

Yes you are punching above your weight and the sooner that whole charade ends the better life will be for all of us. 

Now stop getting your pish stained knickers in a twist about us, find an oven, turn it up full and stick your head in it.

thank you.