All things Dundee FC

Just reduce youth development fund by amount awarded by UEFA.  Then reallocate the saved amount to wherever you like. Simple, thank you. 

Yep. We've been blessed with enough dodgy numbers guys in the past so I'm sure this is doable.

Hiya Dundeh fans, hiya pals. I hope you’re enjoying the leadership of one of our glorious sons, Mr McCann?

Anyway, I ken you’ve had a bit of a time of it with that cunto taking the money and what not but hopefully it’s all sorted now.

Anyway, our P&B pal @DA Baracus has fucked his fridge. Anyone that doesn’t know he’s had a bit of a time of it recently and it’s nae use. So, has anyone in the city discovery got a wee fridge the boy could have a shot of? No wanting to ask those DAB’s!

Best o’ teckle and get them telt!

(DA, if you’re wanting this removed just let me ken and I’ll delete it)

Edit: if someone could tag him so he sees this and can say, that’d be good. Not working on my phone for whatever reason.

22 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Hiya Dundeh fans, hiya pals. I hope you’re enjoying the leadership of one of our glorious sons, Mr McCann?

Anyway, I ken you’ve had a bit of a time of it with that cunto taking the money and what not but hopefully it’s all sorted now.

Anyway, our P&B pal @DA Baracusus has fucked his fridge. Anyone that doesn’t know he’s had a bit of a time of it recently and it’s nae use. So, has anyone in the city discovery got a wee fridge the boy could have a shot of? No wanting to ask those DAB’s!

Edit: if someone could tag him so he sees this and can say, that’d be good. Not working on my phone for whatever reason.

tumblr_ltzobwOmjB1qlvie8o1_500.gif

Edited by jagfox99

On 8/14/2017 at 18:12, Girth said:

Calm down chaps, all will be well. 

Has James Alabi signed yet? 

Wait, he's signed for frickin' Tranmere. :wacko:

Top 5 back up options...

John Mills (Hereford FC) 

Christian Doidge (Forest Green Rovers)

Kayden Jackson (Accy Stanley)

Wes York (Gateshead)

Sam Jones (Grimbsy).

I see your boy Alabi has ended up at Dover on loan from Tranmere.

http://www.doverathletic.com/news/alabi-joins-dover/

5 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Anyway, our P&B pal @DA Baracus has fucked his fridge. Anyone that doesn’t know he’s had a bit of a time of it recently and it’s nae use. So, has anyone in the city discovery got a wee fridge the boy could have a shot of? No wanting to ask those DAB’s!

I've got a half working spare fridge freezer so I've pm'd him.