All things Dundee FC

Well that was exciting.

Anyway I've been trying to work out how much we will make out of our crematorium and other stuff. The crem has got to be good 1/2 a million a year, with all the wakes and the other stuff another half mill. A million a year extra in the Dark Blue coffers. Lovely jubbly.

Can there be a better business investment than a crematorium? ................I don't think so.

I think you're right. For a wee bit extra you can have a Dee legend say a few words.

'Goodbye Fifespud, he hated Arabs and Fermers, like me'. Bobby Glennie

28 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

3-2 will hopefully keep him away but please stop replying. Its giving me a headache and my hangover is so bad that I am typing this in the dark with sunglasses on.

That twat is starting to make Boredom Guy seem interesting.

Can everyone just ignore the cunto.

Thank you.

Yeah I'm done playing with the wee fud - I just made him my first block so I'll hopefully not have to see his genius retorts any more...

(he was just sooo stupid I couldn't help myself...)

6 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Well that was exciting.

Anyway I've been trying to work out how much we will make out of our crematorium and other stuff. The crem has got to be good 1/2 a million a year, with all the wakes and the other stuff another half mill. A million a year extra in the Dark Blue coffers. Lovely jubbly.

You won't be making any money out of it.

Your owners will.

Well that was exciting.

Linked up to the under soil heating win.win

46 minutes ago, Maslow said:

Linked up to the under soil heating win.win

Hahaha, good thinking - thats an alternative fuel for a 'biomass plant'...

On a serious note tho, I would really like to see us be a bit more forward thinking too and maybe look into renewables too.

I'm thinking we could get a lot of solar panels on the roof of the stadium & technically the site would also be great for a turbine too since its in a great location for the prevailing wind.

Theres also stuff like ground pump heating (undersoil heating run backwards basically) that would work well on a large fairly flat south facing site like campy too.

Thank you

Edited by locheedee

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is Meekings still fucked ?

No just not quite ready yet... Same as we got about O'Dea and Moussa til they popped up in the team again. He was meant to be ready for the Sevco match so even if he had a slight set back he should be about due a start

FFS, just read that back there, I sound like Heinrich Himmler.
Sorry.
Thank you.

We could have a couple of chunts through the back pulling out gold fillings and sawing off wedding rings. Beezer, more dosh in the coffers. The undersoil heating idea is brilliant. We could stockpile the bodies and only burn them on a Friday night before a big game [emoji106]

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We could have a couple of chunts through the back pulling out gold fillings and sawing off wedding rings. Beezer, more dosh in the coffers. The undersoil heating idea is brilliant. We could stockpile the bodies and only burn them on a Friday night before a big game emoji106.png

Harsh.....

but fair....

I think... :blink:

Meekings is training but McCann said he's nowhere near ready due to the length of time he's been out. He'll feature for the U20s for a few weeks before he's in contention.

The worry for me is that Gadz is the forgotten man as McCann was hailing Julen Extabeguren saying he's an extremely intelligent player on and off the pitch and he can't wait until him and Meekings are available again with no mention for our only legendary CH. Hope this isn't beginning of the end for Gadz.

Meekings is training but McCann said he's nowhere near ready due to the length of time he's been out. He'll feature for the U20s for a few weeks before he's in contention.

The worry for me is that Gadz is the forgotten man as McCann was hailing Julen Extabeguren saying he's an extremely intelligent player on and off the pitch and he can't wait until him and Meekings are available again with no mention for our only legendary CH. Hope this isn't beginning of the end for Gadz.

What about McPake. Totally off the radar.