All things Dundee FC

Little bit late to the Hateley leaving party (moved to Canada last week.)
I assume the celebrations are still going?
Fucking yas!

Certainly are in our household. Almost as rowdy as your leaving party....Ha ha - haven't heard Gene Simmons belting out 'I was made for loving you baby' at 2 gazillion decibels for about 30 years.

Funny how the PnB DB's I know personally all seem to be emigrating....

Now the window is closed and we know what our squad is going to look like now until at least xmas, what does everyone think is our best starting 11? In an ideal, injury free world I'd go..

Bain, Aurtenetxe, Meekings, Hendry, Kerr, Kamara, Gowser, Deacon, Allan, Aj, Moussa.

2 minutes ago, scottdeeuk said:

Now the window is closed and we know what our squad is going to look like now until at least xmas

It was said in the press that we hadn't made a decision on Aucho yet and after international duty, he may come back here.

My hunch is that McCann doesn't particularly rate McGowan or Vincent to be a partner to Kamara and then O'Hara needs a bit of work. Don't think he'll have the budget to do it but I could see it being an issue addressed somewhere down the line.

It was said in the press that we hadn't made a decision on Aucho yet and after international duty, he may come back here.
My hunch is that McCann doesn't particularly rate McGowan or Vincent to be a partner to Kamara and then O'Hara needs a bit of work. Don't think he'll have the budget to do it but I could see it being an issue addressed somewhere down the line.

I'm not someone who pretend to be ITK but somebody I know who genuinely is ITK has told me Aucho wasn't up to standard and wouldn't be back at dens.

It will be interesting to see if that is the case now we have managed to offload Hateley.

Willie Miller was on the radio saying that Kerr Waddell and Jack Hendry should be called up to the Scotland squad 'in the way Andy Robertson was just to train with the team' such is Scotland's deficit at CH.

Willie Miller was on the radio saying that Kerr Waddell and Jack Hendry should be called up to the Scotland squad 'in the way Andy Robertson was just to train with the team' such is Scotland's deficit at CH.

Genuinely shocked he can name players outwith Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Dropping holt? 3 news boys we just presume are going to be good. Like we have been saying we have been playing good football just havnt taken our chances.

He's a liability at left back IMO. might be better further up the park.