All things Dundee FC

Dundee United; get that fucking right round you.

There's not a peep from the b*****ds tonight and that'll close Lorraine Kelly's mouth for a bit aswell - at least until she shovels 55 rashings of bacon and a field of eggs down her fat b*****d throat in the morning.

Get in there Dundee. If United had of sneaked a win in that 2nd half i would've been disappointed, but not angry. We played exactly as i'd hope and there's not much more you can ask for from the players.

Cammy Kerr is a fucking legend. f**k all these popstar c***s down in England who swan about like they're gods gift. This c**t loves his club and plays like any of us would on that pitch. An honest player who has more passion than Granny Danger does for a Kebab. By the way Danger get that right round you, you baldy ferret!

Haber was outstanding and i've been his biggest critic. Fucking dominated the pussywiped at the back of the Dayglo's defence. Your not up againt Championship pish tonight lads and you got shown up. The Edge? Better off with that c**t who plays the harmonica in town at the back.

McKinnon saying it was an even game at the end. There wasn't much between the teams? Who are you kidding you absolute fucking simpleton f**k. Comical to see. 

Next stop is a victory against the pathetic Academicals. Fucking enjoy it Dees. Fucking taste the air of domination within the city.

Thank you.

There's not a peep from the b*****ds tonight and that'll close Lorraine Kelly's mouth for a bit aswell - at least until she shovels 55 rashings of bacon and a field of eggs down her fat b*****d throat in the morning.
Get in there Dundee. If United had of sneaked a win in that 2nd half i would've been disappointed, but not angry. We played exactly as i'd hope and there's not much more you can ask for from the players.
Cammy Kerr is a fucking legend. f**k all these popstar c***s down in England who swan about like they're gods gift. This c**t loves his club and plays like any of us would on that pitch. An honest player who has more passion than Granny Danger does for a Kebab. By the way Danger get that right round you, you baldy ferret!
Haber was outstanding and i've been his biggest critic. Fucking dominated the pussywiped at the back of the Dayglo's defence. Your not up againt Championship pish tonight lads and you got shown up. The Edge? Better off with that c**t who plays the harmonica in town at the back.
McKinnon saying it was an even game at the end. There wasn't much between the teams? Who are you kidding you absolute fucking simpleton f**k. Comical to see. 
Next stop is a victory against the pathetic Academicals. Fucking enjoy it Dees. Fucking taste the air of domination within the city.
Thank you.

We don't tend to agree on much NDD, but that's post of the night. Yasssss.

Thank you.

This post is a work of art.

Thank You.

8 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Standing ovation. 

Thank you.

Absolute poetry, that needs to be shone into the sky above dens like the fucking bat signal and read out over the tannoy before every match.

12 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Image result for applause gif

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What did McCann say about Haber?

Basically that he's had his run ins with him, and that the only reason is because he knows big Marcus is capable of displays like tonight and gets frustrated with him when he's not doing it.

I thought the whole team were tremendous tonight, with the exception of Kevin Holt, who yet again seems to always end up on his arse right before we concede a goal. Involved in the foul up with Bain that should have led to a Utd equaliser as well, though to be fair to him that looked more like Bain's fault for shouting for it then not actually getting down on the ball. If Haber is going to play more often and perform like that, then the players around him are going to start having to anticipate the ball coming to them a bit better. So often tonight El Bak and Deacon were standing with their dicks in the wind because they didn't expect Haber to win the header, he did, put the ball into space brilliantly, but the player he intended the lay off to was caught flat-footed. Still, nit-picking after a very satisfying performance all around.

29 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

No, thank you for so eloquently expressing the feelings of so many of us

I know this is an easy tap in for DABs, but they won't be posting tonight so it's worth mentioning.

As Dundee fans were returning the favour with the song 'You'll always be shite' when we went 2-1 up. Macho Man was warming up by the Bobby Cox. Safe to say, he was absolutely loving life. I'll say no more.

What a guy.

Senfuckingsational. What a performance from the boys. Still buzzing. I've waited my entire life to see my team put in a shift like that. I love everyone of those guys.

I don't know if you can wear out videos on the web the same way you could with an old VHS but I'm giving it a good blast. 

Get oot, stay oot.

Senfuckingsational. What a performance from the boys. Still buzzing. I've waited my entire life to see my team put in a shift like that. I love everyone of those guys.
I don't know if you can wear out videos on the web the same way you could with an old VHS but I'm giving it a good blast. 
Get oot, stay oot.

What a performance. Gowser, Hendry, Waddell, Cammy, FEB - run his heart out.

Thought Allan was poor if I'm honest, needs to be fitter, thought Bain, coming for and missing the cross, made their goal a tap in.

We need that level of intensity, or close to it, every week.

And Marcus Haber, I've slagged you, you big c**t, but you made all the difference big man.