All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Kevthedee does not read anything over 2 paragraphs long,it's no a fecking online book club.

Keep it short and sweet thank you.

The c**t club, and their c**t fans, can make like a c**t and get fucked.

Sincere* apologies to anybody offended by the obscenity contained within this post.

.*not sincere.

Moving on from discussions about our game against the Jobby Sleeves, how does everyone think we'll line up on Saturday in the Big Boys League? I'd be tempted to start with the same team as Sunday but can see why Wolters might have done enough to start. If he does, I suspect O'Hara will be the prime candidate to be cut since Kamara looked good and I think Gowser would tear McCann apart if he got dropped. 

If Randy Roarie Moussa and Scotty Allen all start the 2 central midfielders have to be disciplined and protect the back 4. Too many times on Sunday we lost possession they were able to run 30 yards with it right at the heart of our defence,do that against better sides and we'll get punished.

27 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Fife united is definitely the biggest belter ever on here. Even beats wawa.

Reading his drivel, ridiculous arguments and utterly abysmal handle on the English language, I'd reckon he was aged 13 or 14 (or maybe that's his IQ)