All things Dundee FC

Any player can get injured.

Meekings would be an upgrade on what we have, I'd have him in in a heartbeat.

Siding with you Ludo. Meekings looked like a very good defender at this level before last season. I'd happily have him. As far as I'm aware he doesn't have a history of injuries, so hoping last season was just a one off for him.

Also surely big Moussa is worth the change of your icon.

Thank You.

9 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

Siding with you Ludo. Meekings looked like a very good defender at this level before last season. I'd happily have him. As far as I'm aware he doesn't have a history of injuries, so hoping last season was just a one off for him.

Also surely big Moussa is worth the change of your icon.

Thank You.

He's had problems with his knee (and hamstring) for a couple of seasons now. In 14/15 he played over 40 games for us but the following season it was down to around 25. Last year it was even less. With a nice long break and good rehab there's no reason why he can't get back to playing over 40 games a season again though.

Wouldn't say we were desperate for another CH unless we were to get rid of one we have, personal preference being Julen. I would say we're fine in that position having O'Dea, Hendry and Gadz the Relegator, and it's clear that McCann wants young Waddell to have some involvement as well. Then that just leaves McPake but I don't think he will ever play again since his knee resembles a hungover looking Willo Flood.

3 minutes ago, FreddieDaquin. said:

Wouldn't say we were desperate for another CH unless we were to get rid of one we have, personal preference being Julen. I would say we're fine in that position having O'Dea, Hendry and Gadz the Relegator, and it's clear that McCann wants young Waddell to have some involvement as well. Then that just leaves McPake but I don't think he will ever play again since his knee resembles a hungover looking Willo Flood.

A bit harsh on Jazza's knee there.

Long time lurker 1st time poster..I believe that macallister was touted for a move to rangers when his contract ran out...we offered him a one year deal which he delayed signing due to alleged interest for the rangers ...we got fed up waiting and withdrew the offer.

Long time lurker 1st time poster..I believe that macallister was touted for a move to rangers when his contract ran out...we offered him a one year deal which he delayed signing due to alleged interest for the rangers ...we got fed up waiting and withdrew the offer.

Congrats on your first post, enjoy your first greenie

Welcome to the box office thread!

Thank You

32 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Nadir Ciftci liked him though. Raw

Not according to the statement rushed out by your club after the match.  United's press release claimed that enquiries had been made and United were satisfied that no biting had taken place.  To make matters worse they also suggested that Cifti had been racially abused but bizarrely, despite making such a serious allegation, never took it any further than that.  The whole episode showed a real lack of class by United.