All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I actually feel a slight bit of sympathy for Deefiant, was always a good poster on here...then again I wasn't one of the one's that got ripped off by him.

I didn't contribute either but like Rugster said there's absolutely no danger than in a 6 month period or whatever it's been since he last posted he's not thought of P+B/Dundee and remembered. If I had nearly half a grand of other people's money I'd be on here the second it came back to my head. 

Shite that he's had it going tough but he's acted like a c**t and avoided the issue so deserves all the stick he's got.

And I'd pick Kevin Holt to replace Pep and Jeebsy.

I'd say Holt. Has steadily come on over the last couple of seasons and our only alternative is feckin Williams, hence invaluable !

Great shout, Holt's quietly gone about his business in the right way.

My only other suggestion would be big Graham Gartland. He'll be a big influence on the team along side Sir Neil.

1 minute ago, Pinko said:

Great shout, Holt's quietly gone about his business in the right way.

My only other suggestion would be big Graham Gartland. He'll be a big influence on the team along side Sir Neil.

Tried to find a picture of Gartland, but alas there's no pictures of him square going anyone whilst representing Dundee colours as of yet. Dave Young let the team down by not capturing his 'interactions' with Jack Ross. ;)

Tried to find a picture of Gartland, but alas there's no pictures of him square going anyone whilst representing Dundee colours as of yet. Dave Young let the team down by not capturing his 'interactions' with Jack Ross. [emoji6]

Here's hoping he lets wee Ray know who's boss in a few weeks! Camera's at the ready.

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Very true I'd be well pissed off about it. Been over 12 months and people havnt known what the f**k is going on with there money.
Mental

*their

Lads, it's about time I got a new profile picture as I know a few of you are against my Hartley pic. [emoji20] Want one of a player that doesn't get much love but is invaluable... was thinking Gadz, but he's too popular. Haber? Moussa? Any suggestions?

Nicky Low, underrated as f**k IMO! Deserves it alone for getting Demel sent off.

Or big man Roarie Deacs, poor man's Freddie but he's already shown glimpses of being the talented, lightning quick, skilful winger we once had.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lads, it's about time I got a new profile picture as I know a few of you are against my Hartley pic. :( Want one of a player that doesn't get much love but is invaluable... was thinking Gadz, but he's too popular. Haber? Moussa? Any suggestions?

How about your groundsman or tea lady?

What's the point in you diddies sponsoring anything if the total "stolen" was £425?
That'll pay for one kids' training session, as long as they don't need a kit.
You'd be better off spending the money on whatever tonic wine is currently de rigueur in your dank slums, or perhaps on some make-up for your gymslip girlfriends.

Trying too hard.

45 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tried to find a picture of Gartland, but alas there's no pictures of him square going anyone whilst representing Dundee colours as of yet. Dave Young let the team down by not capturing his 'interactions' with Jack Ross. ;)

How about our new vice captain - unless you're old enough that it makes you a beast!