All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Some Dee's got together to arrange a P&B shirt sponsor (see thread), Deefiant decided to do one 2 seasons ago, got every trusting Dee, (because we are a sound bunch) to pay £25 towards it. After he raised £425 he did not donate it to the club and fucked off from here until about 4 hours ago with his bullshit.

To make matters worse for him, one of those sound guys has passed on, DeeDee.

Holy shit - when did that happen? 

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Next season. Aslong as everyone gets there money back and we can move on from there emoji5.png

I did not donate to Deefiants debacle, however if it does happen again the organiser should do it through a rep at the club (because they are an honest bunch, ken :rolleyes:) or needs to show complete transparency with who they really are, address etc..

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Seeing as he doesn't know who contributed would be really bad to request a refund even if you didn't pay in the first place?

:lol:

You would as well, you c**t.

I'd just like to remind Mark that I donated 

Spoiler

596a6608e20d3_unnamed(23).gif.167f80973a9ab07e2ee056e0a3f4249f.gif

Why don't we see if the club would let us sponsor a 'Dee Dee' shirt? I'm sure they'd be up for that. Would put this whole sorry mess behind us, give the club some dosh while remembering one of P&B's good guys.

Thoughts? 

1 minute ago, LiamDFC said:

Why don't we see if the club would let us sponsor a 'Dee Dee' shirt? I'm sure they'd be up for that. Would put this whole sorry mess behind us, give the club some dosh while remembering one of P&B's good guys.

Thoughts? 

Sounds like a good idea Liam! We could sponsor Darren O Dea and he could have "O'Dea Dee Dee" on his top! 

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I didn't either but was close to. I don't mind doing it however the last one seemed a shambles so would certainly be changes however if others wanna do it i don't mind. Either way this shouldn't be stopped by one person who let dundee fans down. Being named n shamed however should happen

I don't think it was a shambles though, everything seemed smooth and well organised apart from the final payment getting to the club. This shouldn't stop it happening in future. I'm happy to take control of next seasons sponsorship as I am a trustworthy guy with the club's best interests at heart.

Email your card number, bank account, sort code, place of birth and 3 digit security number to girfuyyougulliblecunt@naeluck.com.

Eta: Mothers maiden name and place of birth please.

Edited by Dee Man

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I don't think it was a shambles though, everything seemed smooth and well organised apart from the final payment getting to the club. This shouldn't stop it happening in future. I'm happy to take control of next seasons sponsorship as I am a trustworthy guy with the club's best interests at heart.

Email your card number, bank account, sort code, place of birth and 3 digit security number to girfuyyougulliblecunt@naeluck.com.

That's me PM'd you my details, my mothers maiden name is Dathinkso.

Edited by johnnydun

9 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

£25

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Eta: Mothers maiden name and place of birth please.

Thoughts? 

This is actually a good idea.

Thanks Liam.

If any Dees get a pm from Fifespud offering to do the sponsorship, knock it back - he is a dodgy b*****d.

Correct.

Personally I think you should take it on DeeMan, you're well respected about here.

Are there any more details about this Josh Meekings rumour?

Plus where do you think we will finish this year? I'd like to think the 5th to 8th range but comfortably clear of the drop.