All things Dundee FC

Right lads - I've fucked up here - I'll get the refunds out by the end of August - I've no longer got access to the PayPal account - long story you won't be interested in.

I've not got an excuse - the money's not been stolen or used, just forgotten about which tbh is equally unacceptable.

I'll get the refunds out asap - I'm in contact with PayPal to get access - it was a shared account and I am in the throes of divorce - can you please raise PayPal refund requests - if you can't do that pm me and I'll arrange alternative means. If you get a request in my ex has said she'll let me know and I'll pay her and she'll pay out.

Sorry.

Why did you choose to come on and say this after so long without any word but v.v.v.v.v quickly after people started to seek out your details?

That desperate you hide until it gets brought up then magically appear.
Get it sorted.
Thank you.

As noted by this observant soul

So desperate that you disappear for the better part of a year, appearing a couple of times to say you'll pay the money back, and then suddenly reappear again when people say they might take things further.
A touch suspicious, Deefiant, I must say. As much as I've joked about it, I hope the people out of pocket get their money back. 

Deefiant should be leathered and then shunned. Absolute c**t.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Based on what exactly? Thats two Dees been outed as thieves in the space of the last month with the other one being the guy that scammed dozens of people out of money for the Scotland vs England tickets. Both of them are bell-ends but dont see how that has anything to do with United to be honest

What's this?

Alright guys, just came in upon the recommendation of the heads gone thread. I'm a bit lazy, any chance of a brief description of what I've missed out on?

Have yourself a seat and we'll bring you a complimentary line of ching.

Based on what exactly? Thats two Dees been outed as thieves in the space of the last month with the other one being the guy that scammed dozens of people out of money for the Scotland vs England tickets. Both of them are bell-ends but dont see how that has anything to do with United to be honest

And your point is caller ?
I would merely prefer that I didn't have this man sitting anywhere close to me at Dens (since I don't know him this is a possibility)
My feelings towards him are similar to my feelings towards a DAB therefore I would prefer he sat with them.
However as this is a football forum, I try not to get too excited by the banter and I would suggest you try the same. After all I was one of the duped and if I can be pragmatic about this and not too upset....

Deefiant should be leathered and then shunned. Absolute c**t.

I'll level with you - I'd left this around January with the intention I stated on an earlier post to pick this up this season.

I have had a bit of a shitemare the past few months on a personal level and I completely forgot about this. That's nobody here's concern and I'll hold my hands up - that's unacceptable when it comes to other people's money and I'll take all the flak that comes my way.

I got a phone call from a poster on here this morning (there are 2 posters I know personally) asking me about this and explaining the conversation that was ongoing. I've come on and read it and realised there's (rightly) little appetite or trust for me to sort out the sponsorship so I've apologised and offered refunds.

That doesn't make it ok and I'm fucking mortified.

This will be my last post on here because

A) no c**t wants me here anymore - no complaints from me on that
B) I'm mintered up
C) no amount of grovelling/explaining will make a blind bit of difference - if I was on the other end I'd be equally suspicious and seething so I'm not about to labour the point and keep stinking the place up. I fucked up, I'll sort it and then ill leave you to it.

I am truly sorry and will sort this out - my earlier post on what I'd "prefer" wasn't brass necking it - I'd just like to make sure everyone gets there money back directly - anyone that doesn't raise a request I will donate their money to the club (and provide evidence). I said August to give people time to read the board and pm me or raise a request - no other reason.

I'll level with you - I'd left this around January with the intention I stated on an earlier post to pick this up this season.

I have had a bit of a shitemare the past few months on a personal level and I completely forgot about this. That's nobody here's concern and I'll hold my hands up - that's unacceptable when it comes to other people's money and I'll take all the flak that comes my way.

I got a phone call from a poster on here this morning (there are 2 posters I know personally) asking me about this and explaining the conversation that was ongoing. I've come on and read it and realised there's (rightly) little appetite or trust for me to sort out the sponsorship so I've apologised and offered refunds.

That doesn't make it ok and I'm fucking mortified.

This will be my last post on here because

A) no c**t wants me here anymore - no complaints from me on that
B) I'm mintered up
C) no amount of grovelling/explaining will make a blind bit of difference - if I was on the other end I'd be equally suspicious and seething so I'm not about to labour the point and keep stinking the place up. I fucked up, I'll sort it and then ill leave you to it.

I am truly sorry and will sort this out - my earlier post on what I'd "prefer" wasn't brass necking it - I'd just like to make sure everyone gets there money back directly - anyone that doesn't raise a request I will donate their money to the club (and provide evidence). I said August to give people time to read the board and pm me or raise a request - no other reason.

^^^ scrambling for relevance.

17 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Alright guys, just came in upon the recommendation of the heads gone thread. I'm a bit lazy, any chance of a brief description of what I've missed out on?

I don't think there are any heads gone Kev although I think if ISIS had removed Deefiant's we might be speaking quite fondly about him but as it is there are just a lot of disappointed people as we have raised some dosh on here before and that is kind of spoiled now.

If you want to know the full story then go back about 400 pages and start reading from there. That will give you the gist of it.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

So did Deefiant rip boys off with tickets for the Scotland - England game and who lost their Paypal account in a divorce settlement? That was some piece of work by the lawyer.:lol:

:blink:

Spot on Kev.