All things Dundee FC

24 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

I was genned up by someone I know personally. If you want a refund by some other means pm me.

Fabcab I appreciate the sentiment but I'd rather give you your cash back then you can make a donation - saves any dubiety.

I deserve the flak and won't argue back with anyone - I'd have started a jihad against me by now had the shoe been on the other foot. I'll get it paid back as soon as I can - be aware I think my ex has turned it into a business account so refunds will be from her business name - don't go giving her shite as it really is my fault.

How could you have let your ex turn a paypal account with all our cash in it into a business account? She's either done it knowingly or you've let her do it. Either way, it's bang out of order.

How long have you been browsing and seen how pissed off folk have been but within minutes of me revealing half your name you suddenly appear. If the person you know personally let you know then there is a shitload of other times when posters have brought it up that he could have let you know. I smell shite.

I suggest you wait and see if we can get a unanimous decision on what should be done with the cash then get it sorted. We've waited a year, I'm sure we can wait a few more days. I'm all for a direct donation to youth development if sponsorship isn't happening. 

I'm aware my word is pretty worthless at the moment but all refunds will be paid in full ASAP

I've got a full body minter over this - it's £425 and I've managed to make myself look a thief for that - it's not acceptable regardless of amount and I'll have it resolved as soon as I get the refund requests / pm's

I'm aware my word is pretty worthless at the moment but all refunds will be paid in full ASAP

I've got a full body minter over this - it's £425 and I've managed to make myself look a thief for that - it's not acceptable regardless of amount and I'll have it resolved as soon as I get the refund requests / pm's

Full body minter shouldn't cover it. You were a regular poster and then chose to disappear for a year with our money.
I would rather the money goes to Dens youth than receive anymore communication with you.
If you want a little more, why not register yourself as a charity and get gift aid from my contribution ! Now that would be REAL scamming.
As I suggest, Tannadice is the place for you.

1 hour ago, Deefiant said:

Right lads - I've fucked up here - I'll get the refunds out by the end of August - I've no longer got access to the PayPal account - long story you won't be interested in.

I've not got an excuse - the money's not been stolen or used, just forgotten about which tbh is equally unacceptable.

I'll get the refunds out asap - I'm in contact with PayPal to get access - it was a shared account and I am in the throes of divorce - can you please raise PayPal refund requests - if you can't do that pm me and I'll arrange alternative means. If you get a request in my ex has said she'll let me know and I'll pay her and she'll pay out.

Sorry.

Hiya Calum, hiya pal.

#Mintertastic

So desperate that you disappear for the better part of a year, appearing a couple of times to say you'll pay the money back, and then suddenly reappear again when people say they might take things further.
A touch suspicious, Deefiant, I must say. As much as I've joked about it, I hope the people out of pocket get their money back. 

What was his excuse last time? That he was between jobs or something?

The shirt sponsorship was a great idea, now its totally fucked, because of one individual, also I would like to know whats going to happen with Dee Dee's* cash.

*RIP.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

I've dm'd you with a screenshot of the transfer and my paypal adress so you can refund it.

I was going to suggest somebody else can set up another player sponsorship but would anyone be interested or is that idea fucked now?

As I suggest, Tannadice is the place for you.

Based on what exactly? Thats two Dees been outed as thieves in the space of the last month with the other one being the guy that scammed dozens of people out of money for the Scotland vs England tickets. Both of them are bell-ends but dont see how that has anything to do with United to be honest