All things Dundee FC

Just now, fabcab said:

Does anybody know who this c**t is or where he lives. Somebody must know him! Just a fucking thief as far as i am concerned and should be treated like one. 

I'm racking my brain trying to remember his name and it's doing my nut in. 

His first name's Mark, that's all I remember. If it comes back to me I'll be posting it on here in the hope that someone knows him.

If you're browsing, Mark, best come clean before you're named and shamed...

Right lads - I've fucked up here - I'll get the refunds out by the end of August - I've no longer got access to the PayPal account - long story you won't be interested in.

I've not got an excuse - the money's not been stolen or used, just forgotten about which tbh is equally unacceptable.

I'll get the refunds out asap - I'm in contact with PayPal to get access - it was a shared account and I am in the throes of divorce - can you please raise PayPal refund requests - if you can't do that pm me and I'll arrange alternative means. If you get a request in my ex has said she'll let me know and I'll pay her and she'll pay out.

Sorry.

I am pretty sure he worked in Aberdeen and offered me a lift to a Peterhead game with his old boy and some other fellas! 

Or more likely was going to visit his old boy in Peterhead !
Speaking as one who he scammed I'm not going to shed a tear.
Clearly if someone is willing to make a criminal of himself for such a paltry amount then he is below contempt.
Just really sorry he's a Dee and perhaps I could respectfully suggest he chooses perhaps take the walk of shame across the street and sit with the Dayglo scum where clearly his recidivist ways would be more in tune.

1 minute ago, Deefiant said:

Right lads - I've fucked up here - I'll get the refunds out by the end of August - I've no longer got access to the PayPal account - long story you won't be interested in.

I've not got an excuse - the money's not been stolen or used, just forgotten about which tbh is equally unacceptable.

I'll get the refunds out asap - I'm in contact with PayPal to get access - it was a shared account and I am in the throes of divorce - can you please raise PayPal refund requests - if you can't do that pm me and I'll arrange alternative means. If you get a request in my ex has said she'll let me know and I'll pay her and she'll pay out.

Sorry.

Never mind the end of August get it fucking done now.

8 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

Sorry.

What's yer ex's number?

Edited by tree house tam

I was genned up by someone I know personally. If you want a refund by some other means pm me.

Fabcab I appreciate the sentiment but I'd rather give you your cash back then you can make a donation - saves any dubiety.

I deserve the flak and won't argue back with anyone - I'd have started a jihad against me by now had the shoe been on the other foot. I'll get it paid back as soon as I can - be aware I think my ex has turned it into a business account so refunds will be from her business name - don't go giving her shite as it really is my fault.

10 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

I was genned up by someone I know personally. If you want a refund by some other means pm me.

Fabcab I appreciate the sentiment but I'd rather give you your cash back then you can make a donation - saves any dubiety.

I deserve the flak and won't argue back with anyone - I'd have started a jihad against me by now had the shoe been on the other foot. I'll get it paid back as soon as I can - be aware I think my ex has turned it into a business account so refunds will be from her business name - don't go giving her shite as it really is my fault.

Fucking too right i'll be giving her shite.

So desperate that you disappear for the better part of a year, appearing a couple of times to say you'll pay the money back, and then suddenly reappear again when people say they might take things further.

A touch suspicious, Deefiant, I must say. As much as I've joked about it, I hope the people out of pocket get their money back. 

So desperate that you disappear for the better part of a year, appearing a couple of times to say you'll pay the money back, and then suddenly reappear again when people say they might take things further.
A touch suspicious, Deefiant, I must say. As much as I've joked about it, I hope the people out of pocket get their money back. 

Give them
Interest as well ????????