All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Really bad wat defiant done to fellow dees. No excuse now. Surely one of you know what he looks like. Doesn't matter how much it is it's the principal. Boot his c**t in

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Wasn't there a picture on here of him? ( could be well off the mark ) the sad thing is it has spoiled anything else ever happening

DCA6320D-AD45-4CDB-B10D-3186FE3EC975-1319-00000136F6D7FBCA_tmp.png.fcf805c8ef273ae2c58457a5acaddcb0.png

Return the cash @Deefiant. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

DCA6320D-AD45-4CDB-B10D-3186FE3EC975-1319-00000136F6D7FBCA_tmp.png.fcf805c8ef273ae2c58457a5acaddcb0.png

Return the cash @Deefiant. Thank you.

Deefiant

Oi Oi

Just a reminder of the Player sponsorship - if you are still interested - £25 a head - money to be sent to mabrilaw@gmail.com on PayPal. If you don't have Paypal let me know and I'll fire over bank details or arrange to get cash.

If you are interested but won't be able to pay for a wee while give me a shout - looks like it will be a couple of weeks until the club get all their shit in one sock in any case so it's no problem.

If you are no longer interested then same deal - just let me know!

Cheers!

Share this comment

Good evening Deefiant. I'm actually on holiday at the moment and not back till the 15th but I definitely interested and will definitely be contributing.

I am also one of the last remaining people on the planet without Internet banking... but count me in 😎

Share this comment

Cheers bud - no rush so just give me a shout when you're back.

Can do a cash drop off of your in Dundee (not sure with that username!) or PayPal may be your best bet. Easy to set up and secure!

Enjoy your holiday!

Lucky escape for me...:unsure:

We have had some decent interchanges but look very weak defensively. Both goals through big punts up the park and still toothless up front. Some very decent wing play though which has been nice to see.

Unfortunately Deefiant isn't the only fellow fan that is a thieving b*****d. A couple seasons ago I was in the Derry over exuberantly celebrating a goal, a minute later I had noticed my wallet wasn't in my pocket and wasn't on the ground nearby. Asked people around me at the time and went up after the game to see if anything had been handed in. Nothing. I've always suspected a DAB infiltrated Dens that night, but now I'm not so sure...

Thought we played quite well and deserved at least a draw. Bolton scored from 2 long balls and didn't really threaten otherwise.

Personally though Kamara was our best player, looks a great signing.

Kamara was our best player, deacon looked lively when he came on until he got a knock oh and josh meekings has been at dens for the past 3 or so weeks getting treatment 

Likely to be our surprise CH signing that the tele are on about then.

Kamara was excellent. Clear MOTM for me.

A few good signs but still a bit shaky defensively. Not really the defence itself but more the midfield not supporting - they stayed too far forward IMO. 

I'm a pessimistic b*****d who always wonders if/when we'll ever win again, but there's definitely reasons for optimism.