All things Dundee FC

That's Dundee fans all over.  They'd rather see their local rivals regress so that the same old shite from Dens looks a wee bit better by comparison.  True football fans, e.g. those from United or St Johnstone, want to see their teams improve their game to overtake the Fun.
Dundee fans just want to see the world burn.

^^^^ verge of tears

That's Dundee fans all over.  They'd rather see their local rivals regress so that the same old shite from Dens looks a wee bit better by comparison.  True football fans, e.g. those from United or St Johnstone, want to see their teams improve their game to overtake the Fun.

f679d3be87f747c7fc12a11aa891826d.gif

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Still biting 

and

Still Laughing 

DOON4LIFE 

How do you think you'll cope with the points deduction when Hartley wins his case?  Which of us do you think will get out of the Championship first?

11 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Time for the Dundee to rise ahead of the Daintee Saintees and become the footballing powerhouse of Tayside once more.

The Saintees purple patch in their history is now over. It will be a joy to see them regress. As for the Tangerines - well they don't even come into the Premier league equation. There is a bigger rivalry between the Romanians and Poles in the Asda reduced products aisle than with United at the moment and that's because they are an irrelevance. The only thing they will give this season is weeks of comedy.

What a time to be a Dundee fan. We are top dogs once more, having recovered from our financial woes. The Arabs and Saints who gloated so loudly now lie with Derry swords driven in their rodent b*****d carcuses.

A young, up and coming manager at the helm who the fans can relate to. A right back who bleeds dark blue and is Derry to the core with another home grown talent who will shine next season.

Not to mention, one less trip to the Highlands which is always a positive. It's a pity the Hamilton c***s will still be plying their trade in the same division but i suppose we can't grumble with a free 9 points. The big dimwitted Canning is good for a laugh as well.

Oh and Granny Danger you're a fat kebab inhaling f**k (he still peers in).

Bring on the fucking new season. I'm fucking choking for it ya c***s.

Thank you.

Great stuff :)

Seriously though, it would be good to see a bit more of a challenge from along the road. Hopefully both teams kick on, with Saints pushing for 2nd and Dundee managing maybe a 6th or 7th place if things go well.

Scott Allan is a great signing, expect he'll single handedly rag doll us in one of the non-derbies this year. But he's going to be one of those flair players that disappears in certain games and would expect he will frustrate a fair bit as well.  Will certainly provide a lot of entertainment though and be well worth paying to see.

Spoiler

He's not quite Scougall though is he ??!! :thumsup2

Great stuff [emoji4]
Seriously though, it would be good to see a bit more of a challenge from along the road. Hopefully both teams kick on, with Saints pushing for 2nd and Dundee managing maybe a 6th or 7th place if things go well.
Scott Allan is a great signing, expect he'll single handedly rag doll us in one of the non-derbies this year. But he's going to be one of those flair players that disappears in certain games and would expect he will frustrate a fair bit as well.  Will certainly provide a lot of entertainment though and be well worth paying to see.
Spoiler He's not quite Scougall though is he ??!! :thumsup2

We're challenging for 1st. I'd expect no less from McCann. Otherwise, to quote Mixu, what's the fucking point?

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

We're challenging for 1st. I'd expect no less from McCann. Otherwise, to quote Mixu, what's the fucking point?

I'd be cheering you on if that was the case. 

We'll be too busy with the Europa league group stages to worry about domestic shite :whistle

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Oh wow. That's unfortunate; that stinger from NDD has landed a big ane, aye. I'm on my phone, but aren't you a Dunfermline fan or something? Didn't realise you were part of the Fluorencent Orange Order across the road. 

Ps. My fav bit was 'Derry sword in their rodent b*****d carcuses'. A true wordsmith.

Thank you.

I'd be cheering you on if that was the case. 
We'll be too busy with the Europa league group stages to worry about domestic shite :whistle

I think you need to be more realistic with your expectations mate.

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Be honest with yourself, you want your local inferior rival Brechin to be poorer so that you look better.  We look down at United, United look down at Brechin.  That 's the order it goes in.  The sooner you get used to it the less bitter you will be.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Be honest with yourself, you want your local inferior rival Brechin to be poorer so that you look better.  We look down at United, United look down at Brechin.  That 's the order it goes in.  The sooner you get used to it the less bitter you will be.

The only witty response so far.  Wrong.  But witty.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

How do you think you'll cope with the points deduction when Hartley wins his case?  Which of us do you think will get out of the Championship first?

Just you never forget who put you's in the Championship ;)

Effectively the Derry put the dabs in their place. 

Jolly number 2