All things Dundee FC

Take it the Paul Dixon story isn't true. Either way I don't hold a grudge against him - it was Alex Rae that fecked me off and by the looks of it, just about everyone at Dens when he was in charge. No surprise they all wanted away. We could do with a quick left back and push Holt to Left Mid  

22 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Take it the Paul Dixon story isn't true. Either way I don't hold a grudge against him - it was Alex Rae that fecked me off and by the looks of it, just about everyone at Dens when he was in charge. No surprise they all wanted away. We could do with a quick left back and push Holt to Left Mid  

He's kissed the united badge numerous times in front of Dundee supports. He's a fucking w**k and I hope he breaks a leg.

Speaking of non league English players (CBA to find the quote), I emailed the club a couple of recommendations when Hartley was boss (I'm a qualified scout) and didn't even get a thank you, f**k you response!

Plenty of diamonds to be found in the depths of English footy.

25 minutes ago, Girth said:

Speaking of non league English players (CBA to find the quote), I emailed the club a couple of recommendations when Hartley was boss (I'm a qualified scout) and didn't even get a thank you, f**k you response!

Plenty of diamonds to be found in the depths of English footy.

Its not just you Girth, I emailed them asking about my fuckin brick, they ignored me too.

Time for the Dundee to rise ahead of the Daintee Saintees and become the footballing powerhouse of Tayside once more.

The Saintees purple patch in their history is now over. It will be a joy to see them regress. As for the Tangerines - well they don't even come into the Premier league equation. There is a bigger rivalry between the Romanians and Poles in the Asda reduced products aisle than with United at the moment and that's because they are an irrelevance. The only thing they will give this season is weeks of comedy.

What a time to be a Dundee fan. We are top dogs once more, having recovered from our financial woes. The Arabs and Saints who gloated so loudly now lie with Derry swords driven in their rodent b*****d carcuses.

A young, up and coming manager at the helm who the fans can relate to. A right back who bleeds dark blue and is Derry to the core with another home grown talent who will shine next season.

Not to mention, one less trip to the Highlands which is always a positive. It's a pity the Hamilton c***s will still be plying their trade in the same division but i suppose we can't grumble with a free 9 points. The big dimwitted Canning is good for a laugh as well.

Oh and Granny Danger you're a fat kebab inhaling f**k (he still peers in).

Bring on the fucking new season. I'm fucking choking for it ya c***s.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Time for the Dundee to rise ahead of the Daintee Saintees and become the footballing powerhouse of Tayside once more.

The Saintees purple patch in their history is now over. It will be a joy to see them regress. As for the Tangerines - well they don't even come into the Premier league equation. There is a bigger rivalry between the Romanians and Poles in the Asda reduced products aisle than with United at the moment and that's because they are an irrelevance. The only thing they will give this season is weeks of comedy.

What a time to be a Dundee fan. We are top dogs once more, having recovered from our financial woes. The Arabs and Saints who gloated so loudly now lie with Derry swords driven in their rodent b*****d carcuses.

A young, up and coming manager at the helm who the fans can relate to. A right back who bleeds dark blue and is Derry to the core with another home grown talent who will shine next season.

Not to mention, one less trip to the Highlands which is always a positive. It's a pity the Hamilton c***s will still be plying their trade in the same division but i suppose we can't grumble with a free 9 points. The big dimwitted Canning is good for a laugh as well.

Thank you.

:lol:

And here was me thinking you didn't care, hope you were pished/on smack as that is a fucking minter.

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

That's Dundee fans all over.  They'd rather see their local rivals regress so that the same old shite from Dens looks a wee bit better by comparison.  True football fans, e.g. those from United or St Johnstone, want to see their teams improve their game to overtake the Fun.

Dundee fans just want to see the world burn.

3 minutes ago, The DA said:

That's Dundee fans all over.  They'd rather see their local rivals regress so that the same old shite from Dens looks a wee bit better by comparison.  True football fans, e.g. those from United or St Johnstone, want to see their teams improve their game to overtake the Fun.

Dundee fans just want to see the world burn.

:lol:

Probably the best bite Non-Deluded Dee has ever had. Glorious.