All things Dundee FC

After being appointed the new manager of Dundee Football Club, Neil said, “After completing my spell as interim manager I returned to Sky Sports fully committed to fulfilling my duties and continuing my career in broadcasting. In the past few days however I have had time to think about the opportunity of being manager of  Dundee FC full time and decided it was too good for me to turn down. I’m looking forward to being in charge for the new season and work has already begun on a number of fronts. I’m excited about the future and can’t wait to get started.”

LINK

5 minutes ago, Dee Till A Die said:

After being appointed the new manager of Dundee Football Club, Neil said, “After completing my spell as interim manager I returned to Sky Sports fully committed to fulfilling my duties and continuing my career in broadcasting. In the past few days however I have had time to think about the opportunity of being manager of  Dundee FC full time and decided it was too good for me to turn down. I’m looking forward to being in charge for the new season and work has already begun on a number of fronts. I’m excited about the future and can’t wait to get started.”

LINK

What a fucking boy. Top man. 

Dundee have Dundee'd the f**k out this situation. Which, as ever, is as commendable as it is entertaining.

I reckon he changed his mind because Nelms offered him a wardrobe filled with the highly stylish and fetching cardigans Oor Neil was rocking on match days. Money talks, but cardigans fucking shout.

Neil McCann Neil Mccann

Is a beautiful man

He looks great in a cardigan 

He makes more money than Vincent Tan

He heeded the Dens call so off he ran 

Neil McCann Neil McCann

3 minutes ago, Girth said:

Neil McCann Neil Mccann

Is a beautiful man

He looks great in a cardigan 

He makes more money than Vincent Tan

He heeded the Dens call so off he ran