All things Dundee FC

So what's the preferred outcome, lads? Do we turn on the exhibition stuff tomorrow night and rack up a cricket score or let them beat us and send Accies doon?
Personally, I want Sir Neil to go unbeaten until the end of the season.

This. I'll be kinda seething if we get beat. Would be good to see Ross get a start and play well and Faissal get a brace.

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

This. I'll be kinda seething if we get beat. 

To be honest, at the moment, I really couldn't care less what happens tomorrow :lol: I'm just glad we're safe, given where we were a month ago.

Equally glad we can have a final day party at New Douglas Park. Beachballs at the ready lads.

To be honest, at the moment, I really couldn't care less what happens tomorrow :lol: I'm just glad we're safe, given where we were a month ago.
Equally glad we can have a final day party at New Douglas Park. Beachballs at the ready lads.

Mmmm if we get beat tomorrow we could actually relegate Accies on Saturday. Ooft!

Tomorrow night will be good fun; lets make Neil McCanns last home game of the season a vibrant one. Perhaps a Roaring Crescendo or two?

I might even dust off the auld Bus Crawl Pirate Flag and raise it over the Derry to celebrate, @Dee Man, @dundeebarry, @speccy1984,@Bigmouth Strikes Again. Special occassions and all that. What do you think?

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

As tremendous as relegating Accies would be, I'd rather we didn't lose at home to the worst team in the division. A 3-3 draw, with us relegating Accies on GD after a 3-0 away pumping would, on the other hand, be both acceptable and fucking glorious. 

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

As tremendous as relegating Accies would be, I'd rather we didn't lose at home to the worst team in the division. A 3-3 draw, with us relegating Accies on GD after a 3-0 away pumping would, on the other hand, be both acceptable and fucking glorious. 

2-0 Dundee with seconds on the clock.

We win a penalty.

Paul McGowan takes it...

...cracks it off the crossbar...

...straight into Dougie Imrie's pus...

...from where it rebounds into the net.

SCENES.

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

2-0 Dundee with seconds on the clock.

We win a penalty.

Paul McGowan takes it...

...cracks it off the crossbar...

...straight into Dougie Imrie's pus...

...from where it rebounds into the net.

SCENES.

Splumph.jpeg

My £10 bet that I kept putting on the opposition - eventually it got up to £1290 which I put on us at 7/2 to get relegated.

That's madness! That's a free holiday that Dundee had earned you (And a good one at that)! Not many people can say that.

Tomorrow night will be good fun; lets make Neil McCanns last home game of the season a vibrant one. Perhaps a Roaring Crescendo or two?
I might even dust off the auld Bus Crawl Pirate Flag and raise it over the Derry to celebrate, [mention=25521]Dee Man[/mention], [mention=13408]dundeebarry[/mention], [mention=17803]speccy1984[/mention],[mention=12506]Bigmouth Strikes Again[/mention]. Special occassions and all that. What do you think?
Thank you.

Do it. I shall stand and salute if I see it.

9 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

I might even dust off the auld Bus Crawl Pirate Flag and raise it over the Derry to celebrate, @Dee Man, @dundeebarry, @speccy1984,@Bigmouth Strikes Again. Special occassions and all that. What do you think?

Thank you.

tumblr_ntn8rtKUbZ1tyiheio8_250.gif