All things Dundee FC

I'd have him back as a kind of mascot. He could be positioned in front of the Derry wearing some sort of cape. I'd think he would be quite good at getting the fans right behind the team and if there's any stops in the match he could do some keepy-ups or something to keep us entertained?

Theoretical question - With Ayr looking likely to go down to League 1 and probably not being able to afford to keep GGH, or potentially choosing not to keep him if McCall gets punted, would you take him back perhaps even in a player-coach style deal since he's getting on in years?

As much as he deserved to be punted, his short bursts of quality have been badly needed at times throughout this season.

No. It's over I'm afraid.

Sorry Biggie but surely he isn't up to the top league? However......

I'd largely agree with you but I still think a past it GGH would be one of the better bench options in the league.

He might be past it but he'd still have the ability to change a game when it clicked.

That's worth something to me as opposed to a bunch of central midfielders that are exactly the same.

22 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

What are the Tadgerines charging as a matter of interest?
I'll buy mine early to avoid £385, and will as usual miss a few games. I'd still rather pay now and give the club and a new manager a contribution to plan and develop his team.

http://forevertangerine.co/ they seem to have higher prices than us

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 17:34, K.T said:

I'd have him back as a kind of mascot. He could be positioned in front of the Derry wearing some sort of cape. I'd think he would be quite good at getting the fans right behind the team and if there's any stops in the match he could do some keepy-ups or something to keep us entertained?

This is up there with ideas such as fielding a hologram Albert Kidd in games against Hearts and bringing back Caballero.

you can buy a good quality TV for £380 these days. To go to a stadium to watch a team play between August and May in multiple games seems reasonable.

I supoose you could watch them on the TV you bought instead.

Agree. £340 for the super early bird is OK IMO

Anyone else angry about the fixture change giving Hamilton an extra day to recover?

Not really too bothered about it tbh. Wednesday - Saturday is plenty time and it happens with Champions League teams all the time. If it was Thursday then it maybe a different story but shouldn't be a problem.

I'm a wee bit worried that we aren't planning for next season as of yet. I realise it's difficult when we don't know which league we'll be in, but we don't even have a manager that is making contingencies for either scenario.

My worry stems from the fact that when you see players like Marc McNulty & Stefan Scougall being released down South, who'd both improve our squad immeasurably, we'll be behind the curve as other similar sized clubs in the league will already be analysing potential talent that they want to sign whether they're in this league or the Championship.