All things Dundee FC

18 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Your daughter had a daughter and her Dad is Cammy Kerr's half brother? I don't know if you're serious or not but I believe that's how it would work.

I could be so wrong there so apologies.

unnamed (51).gif

20 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Your daughter had a daughter and her Dad is Cammy Kerr's half brother? I don't know if you're serious or not but I believe that's how it would work.

medium_ZIaNnmAW7NZ4g22G6K_j-x14PJii5LJAt 

14 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Thank God I didn't read this last night when I was shitfaced.

Scream-4-244.jpg

Cammy Kerr but then I am biased as he's my grand-daughter's half-uncle.

I can understand you've a strong emotional tie there.

Totally unconnected but I was at the funeral of one of our employees a few years ago in Dundee. At the wake the family got completely munted. His 'daughter', who also worked with me was particularly emotional after consuming a large quantity of Malibu. Her Auntie, also pished comes over and says 'whit are you greetin about, he wisnae really yer 'faither'.
It all kicked off after that. Nice.

I think everyone who put their £25 in should choose a three team accumulator for the weekend and then use the winnings to pay for a plane to fly over Tannadice on May 2nd pulling a banner which says 'Dundee United went down at Dens Park. Happy Anniversary X'. If there is enough money left over for a sky writer to draw a picture of Mixu above Dundee that would be good too.

It's not really about the money, it's more the principle of the thing. I would like my cash back to donate to a local charity (Cats Protection) Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

It is uber shitty of him like,

I do understand a change in circumstance, losing his job and getting another one in the middle east, would delay things for a short period.

However, having worked over there myself, they do have internet access and for him to take a couple of evenings to make sure folk get their cash back is not a lot to ask.

I am not someone who is owed money, but it is shitty like.