All things Dundee FC

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

:lol: I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just curious how he discovered these guys in the German 4th tier etc that were invariably average at best. No different to us filling our squad with Conference players I guess.

I actually agree with you on both points. I just think it's somewhat ironic that sh*t pundits who drool over the EPL are so quick to bemoan the lack of British players in struggling teams.

[emoji38] I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just curious how he discovered these guys in the German 4th tier etc that were invariably average at best. No different to us filling our squad with Conference players I guess.

We purchased some FM style scouting system. Hartley insisted on being his own chief scout and had the club invest in this system that a lot of the bigger clubs use that gave us access to a massive database of information. I'd imagine a few clubs in the league have the same thing he used or at least a more basic version of it.

37 minutes ago, K.T said:

Anyone else get the feeling John Nelms is going to appoint himself as manager? That's exactly what he's thinking in that photo.

I genuinely thought that the other day. He used to be a coach, did he not? 

27 minutes ago, K.T said:

Who was it that said Dee Man should be manager? I see he's revealed his true identity and thrown his hat in the ring.

59afc7f75618b345b2724359f827d6fd.jpg

My cover's blown.