All things Dundee FC

This is a genuine quote from one of the betting websites about the circumstances leading to Hartley's sacking:

"Wins against Motherwell and Rangers and defeats to Hamilton Academical, Hearts, Ross County, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Partick Thistle and Aberdeen demonstrate slightly erratic form."

No shit...

47 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Had a blether with him a few times, he's a sound c**t. IMO.

Is he still waiting for the phone call from Disney to play Beaker in a live action re-telling of the Muppets?

This is a genuine quote from one of the betting websites about the circumstances leading to Hartley's sacking:
"Wins against Motherwell and Rangers and defeats to Hamilton Academical, Hearts, Ross County, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Partick Thistle and Aberdeen demonstrate slightly erratic form."
No shit...

I take it they thought those 7 goals Aberdeen scored was over two games?

Jocky's sitting by the phone waiting for the call. He's dinghying bank holiday Monday at the Fairmuir just in case. That's a mental night at the clubbie, tae.

If a sacking was what it took to get you back posting on here, then the Dees should appoint a different manager every month [emoji38]

22 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

If a sacking was what it took to get you back posting on here, then the Dees should appoint a different manager every month emoji38.png

I have the basis of a special edition update to the Leigh Griffiths Blog in my head already, should the situation take a turn for the Jocky. I'm good to go here, Twinkle. I'm just waiting on word from Davie Nelms, or whatever the American c**t's called, before getting tore in.

8 minutes ago, dundeebarry said:

I have the basis of a special edition update to the Leigh Griffiths Blog in my head already, should the situation take a turn for the Jocky. I'm good to go here, Twinkle. I'm just waiting on word from Davie Nelms, or whatever the American c**t's called, before getting tore in.

Nice of you to join us for the 1000 page celebrations! 

Dundee fc, keeping P&B box office!

Controversial as it may be, I'm of the opinion Jim McLean is the man to step in and sort shit out at Dens. 107 years old and demented as he may be, the baldy f**k has pedigree. Decent player in his day, tae. If he steps in as player/manger him and Gowser would form a formidable midfield.

Controversial as it may be, I'm of the opinion Jim McLean is the man to step in and sort shit out at Dens. 107 years old and demented as he may be, the baldy f**k has pedigree. Decent player in his day, tae. If he steps in as player/manger him and Gowser would form a formidable midfield.

Just as long as he and Gowser don't get interviewed by John Barnes or the polis.

What was Hartley's obsession with random Europeans btw? Tankulik,Konrad,Klok,Gomis,Teijesse,Schenk etc. Seemed a bit odd for a guy who'd never played abroad, or had any obvious connections, especially considering most of his other signings were pretty sensible Scottish players and lower league journeymen who knew the league.

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

What was Hartley's obsession with random Europeans btw? Tankulik,Konrad,Klok,Gomis,Teijesse,Schenk etc. Seemed a bit odd for a guy who'd never played abroad, or had any obvious connections, especially considering most of his other signings were pretty sensible Scottish players and lower league journeymen who knew the league.

Don't think it was that big a deal tbh, Schenk was because of a goalkeeping injury and I imagine he probably just took a cheap option because he was signed as backup. Tankulic and Konrad joined the team on a training camp abroad and just impressed so got offered deals, with Konrad being fairly decent and Tank just coming over and shagging anything with a pulse. 

Gomis was because of a clear need for a defender and Klok was a panic buy. Not a massive number of foreigners tbh since he came in, but if there's anything in it it's probably because they don't ask for as much money - pretty sure Robbie Neilson was once quoted as saying it was a more valuable market for Hearts - and if they do well he's viewed at as 'unearthing a gem' 

13 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

^^ Allan Preston