All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

I'm quite glad they lost. Might shut the egg chasing wine sipping c***s up for a while. Probably not though.

Glad Scotland got beat, what a bellend.

The issue I have at the moment is that Hartley is getting pumped for 4 weeks, then as soon as his position is questioned he wins a couple of high profile games. Dont get me wrong, I am happy that we are in this league and Hartley has kept us here, however the football just now is shite. Im of a mixed mind just now.

Watch this, we will end up pumping Celtic next week! 

The issue I have at the moment is that Hartley is getting pumped for 4 weeks, then as soon as his position is questioned he wins a couple of high profile games. Dont get me wrong, I am happy that we are in this league and Hartley has kept us here, however the football just now is shite. Im of a mixed mind just now.
Watch this, we will end up pumping Celtic next week! 

He's been lucky in as much as two good wins against two sides in turmoil came at the right time for him. Hope we don't go down but shiting it about play offs. Watching us v Patrick and then Patrick v the sheep was a good indication of where we stand in the league pecking order. St Johnstone was another confirmation.

He's been lucky in as much as two good wins against two sides in turmoil came at the right time for him. Hope we don't go down but shiting it about play offs. Watching us v Patrick and then Patrick v the sheep was a good indication of where we stand in the league pecking order. St Johnstone was another confirmation.

This. We are bottom six. Time to drop Wighton and tighten things up in midfield a bit. Hartley made a clusterfuck last summer. Wages wasted on Williams and Duffy amongst others. Hateley - another useless c**t, not to mention Gomis. I'd also like to know if there's a get out in McPake's 3 year deal. I'm all for supporting struggling employees but we are not a fucking charity. Hopefully Hamilton and ICT do the decent thing.

Celtic and Aberdeen at home followed by Ross County away (midweek, never ends well) and Hearts away. It all ends pre split with Hamilton at Dens. It's hard not to see us in deeper trouble by the time that one kicks off.

Looking at Hamilton and ICT fixtures I can't see them picking up enough points to catch us between now and the split even if we weren't to pick up any ourselves. Post split games are going to be absolutely massive and i'm really not looking forward to that. Especially given our results after the split in the last two seasons.

beat Hamilton and we probably survive. Accies are a defensive disaster right now.

our recent wins seem now to be in the how did we manage that category rather than a sign of what we can achieve and build on.

Even if we stay up a major overhaul from back to front is needed or we could be facing this or worse next season.

You know it's a slow news day when the national papers and the BBC Gossip column are having to go to the tried and tested tale of Jocky nutmegging Pele. Appears in the papers about 2-3 times a year.

Lets forget about McGowan again yesterday folks, he showed some good fighting spirit.[emoji4]

Did he shag your missus?

McGowan drives me mental and has done for some time.

Having said that it's not his fault that a set of midfielders has been assembled where the only thing missing is Snow White

Instead of fannying around at celtic park, should Hartley not have had the c***s on the training pitch trying to sort out the useless defence/midfield today?

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Probably weren't, but the players could still have been in training today despite Hartley being at Parkhead. I know they usually get Sundays and Wednesdays off though so i'm assuming they weren't. Overtime definitely required, watching back on sport scene, where the f**k was O'Dea for the first goal? Paton just ran right through the middle of the park and O'Dea wasn't even in shot.

Probably weren't, but the players could still have been in training today despite Hartley being at Parkhead. I know they usually get Sundays and Wednesdays off though so i'm assuming they weren't. Overtime definitely required, watching back on sport scene, where the f**k was O'Dea for the first goal? Paton just ran right through the middle of the park and O'Dea wasn't even in shot.

particularly during his time with Leeds, O'Dea would make mental errors just switching off and missing his coverage and making tactical errors. This kind of thing isnt surprising, he has been doing it for a long time.

13 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

particularly during his time with Leeds, O'Dea would make mental errors just switching off and missing his coverage and making tactical errors. This kind of thing isnt surprising, he has been doing it for a long time.

I've noticed this a bit myself. He also tends to sit very deep at times which drags the rest of the team back, especially when we're leading. A good defender and player for us, don't get me wrong, can just be quite infuriating at times.