All things Dundee FC

Do we have any idea how much this new stadium is estimated to cost?I don't think I have seen any plans yet?Where is the money going to come from?I really cannot see Tesco paying OTT for Dens as they already have too many stores in the city. It will be interesting to see how, if at all, this project develops.

With regards to non match day income is it true that St J main income source comes from hosting funerals?

I'm fucking sickened with this squad. Totally at my wits end.

We're rubbish. We've battled wonderfully against Rangers and demolished a stinking Motherwell defence in a 20 minute period. We'll never reach a higher standard than a few good wins here and there with this squad/manager though. 

Williams on a three year contract has me in pain tonight, chaps. McGowan central to our weak as shit midfield again for the hudredth time since he signed. Julen with an insipid display, proving his woefulness. We always throw in a great performance now and then which gets alot of c***s carried away.

Change is needed in the summer. I've had enough, the manager is failing in his duties. He's been backed to the hilt and has us with a squad who are no better than even Ross County who are below us at the moment. We're failing at the moment and it's because teams like Partick Thistle have assembled a stronger team than us.

I'm fucking sickened with this squad. Totally at my wits end.
We're rubbish. We've battled wonderfully against Rangers and demolished a stinking Motherwell defence in a 20 minute period. We'll never reach a higher standard than a few good wins here and there with this squad/manager though. 
Williams on a three year contract has me in pain tonight, chaps. McGowan central to our weak as shit midfield again for the hudredth time since he signed. Julen with an insipid display, proving his woefulness. We always throw in a great performance now and then which gets alot of c***s carried away.
Change is needed in the summer. I've had enough, the manager is failing in his duties. He's been backed to the hilt and has us with a squad who are no better than even Ross County who are below us at the moment. We're failing at the moment and it's because teams like Partick Thistle have assembled a stronger team than us.

Williams, away and take your puss for a shite you popstar c**t.
McGowan go and f**k yourself aswell.

Julen i'd run a marathon in barefeet over broken glass to sponsor a flight to get you the f**k out my city and club. And i'd make you fucking thank me. c**t.

Thank you.

Stop drinking now man!

Just now, RawB93 said:

You should include P&B in your wee boycott.

Please.

f**k up.

Have fun cheering on the shitebags until the seasons end. If McGowan and the likes get new deals then i'll not be back next season either.

Rubbish squad led by a rubbish manager. f**k off.

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

f**k up.

Have fun cheering on the shitebags until the seasons end. If McGowan and the likes get new deals then i'll not be back next season either.

Rubbish squad led by a rubbish manager. f**k off.

Calls people shitebags.

Shitebags out when the going gets tough..

11 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

In a word; yes. 

Oh dear, let's look at this clusterfuck of a post, one point at a time.

In reading this, I'm going to go ahead and assume you have absolutely no understanding of what's involved in running a business.

1. There are almost always operational losses following new ownership, particularly when you're investing in infrastructure. The day to day operations of the club are polar opposites to 10 years ago, for example. From youth set-up to odd-field activities, we're more stable than we've been for as long as I can remember.

2. The piece of land you're referring to isn't owned by the club (as far as I'm aware), so why even mention it?

3. Dundee are not in need of being 'kept afloat'. The purpose of the investment from FPS wasn't to 'save us', it was to move us forward over time. We were already afloat thanks to the existing directors and fan ownership. Unlike Rangers, we saved our club.

4. This is the principle on which investment was accepted by the fan before diluting their shares. It was accepted on the basis they wouldn't be able to take money from the club until we were turning a profit.

5. Compared to most other Premiership/Championship clubs, it's a much more sustainable model. It's a safer model than your own club, for example. And, so far, it's working.

6. Yes — agreed.

I know you're really, really trying to wind people up, but I think your time would be better spent looking at your own clubs fucking mental business model (see Fifespuds magnificent post above). Essentially, what I'm trying to say is shut your puss and f**k off.

Thank you.

I imagine that Dundee will be in a similar boat to Aberdeen re: stadium upkeep.

Also wasn't the main point of the Yanks coming in to purchase Dens from the United Director? They've been in for quite a while now and AFAIA Dens is still owned by Bennett.

Spoiler

Before someone comes in and says we're going into admin, you guys budgeted for a top six finish, which is very, very reckless. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Calls people shitebags.

Shitebags out when the going gets tough..

The going is hardly tough. It's a bad result after a good home run (of results not performances) and a couple excellent displays in the last week or so.

We'll go nowhere with this manager and squad however. I'm not supporting the team with shitebags getting a game week after week. McGowan lauded by the support when he's embarrassing. Julen getting games still. Haber on a two year deal. Enough is enough,.i'm not supporting this manager or certain players with my presence anymore - they don't deserve it.

I'm out until something is done. Adios.

Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

The going is hardly tough. It's a bad result after a good home run (of results not performances) and a couple excellent displays in the last week or so.

We'll go nowhere with this manager and squad however. I'm not supporting the team with shitebags getting a game week after week. McGowan lauded by the support when he's embarrassing. Julen getting games still. Haber on a two year deal. Enough is enough,.i'm not supporting this manager or certain players with my presence anymore - they don't deserve it.

I'm out until something is done. Adios.

A post of self pitying drivel to mask your shitebaggedness. I hope you go "full Fifespud" and still go every week.