All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Fair few knicker wetters amongst the Dees. Accept you've found your level and it'll take time to become the next St Johnstone. 

If you want to go on about knicker wetting then look no further than Radford. Your walking stick is trundled through Radfords streams of piss residue as you walk up the skittery wee car park that your soulless ground was built upon, after every defeat.

Can someone turn the Wifi off in Tam's old folks home please. He's had a sherry and thinks he's brave again.

Fucking wetwipe. Hope the carer puts the tray of food over your baldy wee dome tonight.

So...any rumours or transfer targets? Anything? I'd take some misheard conversation in a pub as gossip right now. Bored senseless...

Of course I don't want us to panic buy but our squad definitely needs improving and I'm sure Hartley must have been looking at a few players, just wondering if anyone has heard anything?

So...any rumours or transfer targets? Anything? I'd take some misheard conversation in a pub as gossip right now. Bored senseless...
Of course I don't want us to panic buy but our squad definitely needs improving and I'm sure Hartley must have been looking at a few players, just wondering if anyone has heard anything?

Nope.

I will tune in to sport on the STV news at 6 confidently expecting to hear every club mentioned in some shape or form.

Except Dundee.

How has Fez done so far at this level?

Pretty poorly overall. Always runs into crowds and fails to come out with the ball. Easy to see he's talented but he's brought nowhere near enough to the table.

I'll be the optimist on here. 

January 31 2017 will finally be the transfer deadline day our club does us proud. 

In. Greg Stewart, Hemmings, Tansey, Dicker, Swanson.
Out. Williams, Duffy, Yordi, Low, Vincent. 

I guess Swanson is just coming in to clean Greg Stewart's boots?